Gnx#256 On Craigslist

Hello Wayne,

You contacted this person first so it is only ethical if you get the first shot at this car. I have left messages on his phone and a message on the board with no response and you have already spoken with him. I already have #502 so best of luck to you on this. If it is as he says, it seems like a good price.

Curtis Roys....thanks for the utmost respect shown, your a stand-up guy in my books, hopfully this will deal work out and I would be proud to part of the fortunate 547 with members like yourself !!!!!

Wayne / Quick 6 Racing

Possible new addition to the fortunate 547

You stay in there and get with this car my friend because the GNX is an awesome car to own and drive. The guys on this forum are a great asset for knowledge so keep in touch with them. They'll keep you from having heartburn due to bad judgement calls. Vanman takes the lead for the most GNX's owned and he has any parts you may need.

Best regards,

Curtis

Why pay the Ebay fee? I will tell you.....

:confused: Why pay Ebay the commision of a $45,000 sale:confused: when CraigsLists is %100 FREE.:biggrin: (Now thats the way the net was intended to be);)

On Ebay you can showcase your car to 30 Million registered users. The fee to list is a flat 40.00 then 45.00 if the car sells. You can also put it in special listing categorys for an additional 40.00-125.00 though it is really not necessary. I say that is a bargain to sell a high dollar car.:cool:

This is a good deal. I paid within 15% of that recently for GNX#451 with 54,000 miles. If it's in the condition stated, it should be an easy sale at that price. 35k miles is not that much, it just seems like a lot when you see all the ultra low-mile GNX's around.

Too bad it wasn't for sale a month ago or I would have probably picked it up myself. 818 area code is right here in So.Cal. where I'm from, so it would have made inspection and pick-up easier for sure ;)

Purchase in progress

The purchase of GNX # 256 is in progress, I have been in contact with the owner a few times since the original listing and have exchanged some info.

Because I'll be bringing the car home to BC Canada ( vehicle importation steps required) there's just a few things we still need to iron out then we should be good to go.

Wayne / Quick 6 Racing

I hope everything works out for you in this purchase. Let us know as soon as you get it and don't forget to post pics!

In my eyes this was a great deal. Good luck with the paperwork. Keep us posted.

Bryan

I spoke to this seller never got back tome with nay pictures or VIN information - strage to say the least

I think quick 6 racing was working on it, but have not heard anything on this one lately.

Gnx #256

Since my last post I've received lots of pictures of the car and also the vin # numbers, which does check out with the GNX registry.

I've done a CarFax/AutoCheck and no records of accidents, rebuild or any other damage claims. Mileage history looks to be correct showed @ 35,325 miles in late 1996 the car now shows @ 35,900 miles.

The report did show a lien against the car and I have asked for disclosure on that and also a release letter so as I can import the car into Canada. Part of our importation process requires a clear title.

The last communication with the owner of GNX #256 was last Thursday, I do know that he was in the process of moving as well, so I'm staying patient hoping this gets worked out.

Quick 6 Racing