You can type here any text you want

GNX 267 Barrett Jackson today History Channel

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Waited an watched an they never showed it.

I figured they'd go to commercial , so I was livestreaming it.Hammered at $43k .

Wonder what Cruzn57 thinks of the price? Dreamers will never have a GNX for $40k. They just came from a commercial and right back when it came across.

Hammered at $43k , add 10% buyers fee , buyer paid total $47,300 .
Hammered at $43k , subtract 15% sellers , seller received $36,550 .Then add his shipping there,insertion fee($500-$1,500) , heard for a Saturday slot was $1,500.So subtract this from his take home.
So , one can argue , well he paid $47,300.And , well the seller only got $36,550 . So , in the buyers seat , I'm going to go with the $36,550 !!!!

BTW,I found 267 over a year ago digging on the internet at a dealer in Mt ,called on it to inquire about miles/price/condition.The owner was not there , spoke to a sales man who ironically said he was at BJ. Had told me it was "showroom",and had 36k miles , and the price was $105k !!!! The phone conversation ended very soon after that .

Cruzn57 what's the medium price is a Gnx then ?
Low mileage mso car
Then next tier would be 5k-15k
Car
Then 15k-50k car
50k and above

i was @ the show in reno,and it wasnt on the floor,didnt even know it was their till i got home and saw it in a picture behind another.

Back