GNX 290 driver car for sale

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
I just checked out GNX 290 with 45,000 miles for sale. A no rust CA. car. Hes an older guy who needs to sell the car & has no idea how to. So I'm passing this on to forumn members. It had been taken apart repainted some time ago not a bad job except for the jams. When doing that the doors & trunk should of been removed to do so correctly. Appearance I would rate it at a 7-8 & interior the same, Mechanically it's stock & runs fine. Up dated stereo system with a trunk full of speakers & amps. The guy is hard of hearing so I don't get the point but his bottom price is $35,000.00 which I think is fair.So why even build a clone & get the real deal. call Bob Coster at 760-250-9026. if interested. Regards Lou

It's the economy!

How does a GNX go for only 35K?:confused:
This car has 45,000 miles which puts it a drivers car not collector class. So many seem to be looking for an affordable driver. Here it is a clean reasonably priced affordable GNX.& the owner wants out of it for financial reasons. If this wasn't so I wouldn't post it.

Holy chit Lou! Nice! Can't get hurt there. They ain't gonna be that low for long. You might even double ur money at some point in the future if the mileage stays reasonable. That's a killer deal. Hope you pulled the trigger?

Hey Lou,

When Michelle bought her white Turbo T in 1995 she bought it from an older couple who owned GNX#290 as well. I wonder if this is the same guy?

Must...

Resist.....

Ugh! I don't have the room for another car right now. Why is it these deals come along when I am not looking... :redface:

Hey Lou,

When Michelle bought her white Turbo T in 1995 she bought it from an older couple who owned GNX#290 as well. I wonder if this is the same guy?
Really can't say? He's a friendly guy call him up & ask. I'm jut trying to call the bluff of all that complained about wanting to find a driver GNX.

Barron just a 3350 miles from your new place. I trying to resist the temptation also.
I think you should jump on it Troy! You KNOW you want an X. And you've got the space for one, especially once my car is out of the way. :biggrin:

Just don't black out your windows or the Highway Patrol might wanna stop you. LOL! :eek:

Hello Forum, first post!

I'm here in Toronto Canada, I've been looking at GN (my dream car since i was a child) and a couple of other muscle cars and I'm realizing if I don't get a GN I'll still want one every day!

I'm interested in the GNX the OP is showing. Does anyone know the cost/hassle of importing a GN to Canada? My understanding is it is permitted, and will cost shipping and a few hundred in fees.

Thanks!

He who hesitates is lost. If the car isn't gone already I would be surprised.WTF ! Here's a deal that I Passed on & handed it to you guys on a platter.

gnx

talked to Joe the owner and he said a guy is bringing a cashier's check tomorrow (the buyer is from Vegas) if he won't show up i think i might have a chance to own a GNX i can enjoy on the street:biggrin: