GNX #3 brought 115K @ Barrett/Jackson - Scottsdale

Yea i just saw that.i like all the documents and magazine articles it came with

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Not sure, but I think the first 5 went to Buick/GM exec's...... this guy drove his.

Number 003 was a fleet car for a designer. It was purchased by my friend Dave Cotherman in 1992 and he took possession in 1993. He was killed in 1994 and his wife had the car until George Lyons bought it in 2016.
I personally thought it would sell for $250 on the high and $150 on the low.

Was watching and Thought it would go for much more also. Thought it was a steal for that price

That gsx went for $127, the gnx shouldve went for more

Was watching and Thought it would go for much more also. Thought it was a steal for that price

I agree. But it's nice to see them selling above 100K now. Sorry about your friend, Coach.

I agree. But it's nice to see them selling above 100K now. Sorry about your friend, Coach.

TurboGuy if I knew it was going to sale for less than 125K ,I would have sent you a check, and even paid for your gas and services
for you drive over to Scottdale to purchase that GNX for me. I need to do something extravagant before my time is up. Lol

TurboGuy if I knew it was going to sale for less than 125K ,I would have sent you a check, and even paid for your gas and services
for you drive over to Scottdale to purchase that GNX for me. I need to do something extravagant before my time is up. Lol

I'd have been there for you, I can promise that! ;)

Gas would have been about $2.54 if I drove the Snoozer..... Services, those would have been absolutely free, just to have been a part of it!

Hindsight, it's always clearer..........:eek:

Dang!

I do have one suggestion for the folks a Barrett/Jackson this year, though.

Next year, please replace the "Sold" sticker girl with one that has a booty worth looking at for 5 days in a row.....

I'm not the "Big Assed Booty" type........

Let the discourse begin.

I do have one suggestion for the folks a Barrett/Jackson this year, though.

Next year, please replace the "Sold" sticker girl with one that has a booty worth looking at for 5 days in a row.....

I'm not the "Big Assed Booty" type........

Let the discourse begin.

Those "Big Assed Booty" types, are able to block a line with one girl, vs. two. :D

Those "Big Assed Booty" types, are able to block a line with one girl, vs. two. :D

A high-line car show ain't the defensive line of an NFL team, either.

Honestly, they couldn't have done a little better? Her fat ass booty is the only part of her we've seen all week....

Last edited:
Nobody wants a boney chick either. Bone on bone hurts. Every woman need to be able to fill out a dress

Nobody wants a boney chick either. Bone on bone hurts. Every woman need to be able to fill out a dress

You're right, but I've never been a Kardashian butt fan. That niche belongs to a select few.....

Last edited:
If you’re into anacondas and Honda’s, then baby got back.

However, the real story is the two GNX’s (both of which sold below what I thought they should)! I’m with Coach as I honestly thought 003 was going to be a $200 K Plus Sale. With all of its history, I think 003 was a freaking steal at that money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was surprised that #375 sold for $95k with only 2500 miles prior to #3. I thought it was going hit over $100k easily.