GNX # 427 for sale

Thank you gentlemen!!!
I countered at 78K this morning. all of you on Turbobuick have been very helpful. Thank you for all the input!!! ITs one of those things that you hate to sell but you know you will be better off in the long run.
All the best!

price reduction

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your support. I have reduced the price of my GNX 427 to 76,000. It is listed on carsonline.com as well. Seems like im getting low balled with offers from 52,000 up to 60,000. If anyone is interested, please drop me a line.
All the best!
Tom

Just relisted 427 to carsonline.com
Thank you for all your help on this web-site!!!

Seems like prices are coming down a bit and i want to make sure im in the ball park. Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated. Asking 76K for my #427 with 3907 miles. ive had offers in the high 60's. please fire your thoughts on my car. all the best to everyone

I'm not as "in the know" as some others. But, in light of today's market, and how the economy appears to be going for the near future, I think high
60's is a fair price for your 3,900 mile car. Meaning, I think you are getting a good price.

Mark

Seems like prices are coming down a bit and i want to make sure im in the ball park. Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated. Asking 76K for my #427 with 3907 miles. ive had offers in the high 60's. please fire your thoughts on my car. all the best to everyone

If you are getting serious offers in the high $60's, I would JUMP ON IT and not think twice about it. #137 just sold with 36K miles, (very nice car) for around $43K. If you are getting $20 - $25K more than that, you are doing great in my opinion.

A 4000 mile gnx should pull 70k but it's a buyers market.
I found five buick gnx's with 1900-5000 miles for sale from between 70k-79k.
65k is low but that's the market.

My story isn't about a GNX but very close from both sides of the coin. My father sold Buicks at a dealership in Denver, CO where they used the "Up" system. Basically, every salesman was in line for a customer. On a slow day, you might have some down time if you were 3rd or 4th on the list for a customer. One day this farmer walked into the dealership wearing bib overalls that had definitely been used. There were three salesman ahead of my father on the list; all three became somewhat scarce because they all "sight qualified" him. My father approached him and, long story short, the farmer left with two new cars, one for him and one for his wife. He had cash in the pocket of those well worn bib overalls.

Fast forward to 1 Nov 1992. I walk into Sam Taylor Buick-Cadillac in Ft Walton Beach FL, wearing my uniform (U.S. Air Force Staff Sergeant), looking for a car for my wife; I was interested in the 1993 Le Sabre. Apprently, because I was in uniform, I couldn't get anyone to help me. The next day we drove over to Lee Buick-GMC in Pensacola, in uniform to see if I would get the same treatment, I did not! We left with one of the best cars we've ever had, a 1993 Le Sabre Limited and made it just in time to the polling site, near home, to vote. A couple of days later, I drove it to Sam Taylor Buick and there was Sam at his usual perch at a desk above the sales floor. I asked him to come out and see my car and told him the story. I suggested he speak with his sales force or expect to lose more sales if the salesmen were going to sight qualify the customers. I still bought parts there but service was always performed at Lee Buick in Pensacola because they earned my business.

im glad to see im not the only one who deals with salesmen like this. Funny, Ft Walton Beach--i fly into there when i race the Ironman in Panama City. And to everyone who is following my post, i just came across my payment booklet. I also have a few pics of my 92 Firehawk--91 Syclone--94 viper and the GNX all together which i will post tomorrow. Ha the good old days!

Im looking to consign my GNX with Volo Auto Museum (its not a far drive from where i live). Before i do so, id rather pass on paying the commission fee's--so yes, GNX 427 is being offered at 69k. I hope within two weeks to get a serious offer, so far alot of interest but no one has come thru.

does anyone know of a GNX that went thru Mecum this past month. i cant seem to find the results if it sold or didnt.
Thanks!

Please post how the sale at Volo goes. I presently have a car with RK Motors in Charlotte. Would be nice to know how Volo operates.

Volo has great people. Ive sold a few cars threw them and they only consign cars that they know will sell. I hope RK Motors workouts out for you.