GNX-435-17.3 Miles

TONY BIELINSKI

All Paperwork GM-Molly-ASC-Kept Original Sent In Copys. Jackets-hats-books-manuals. Documentation From Day 1 Stored In Heated/ac Garage-Comes With Top Of The Line Cover/Black-Comes With A Exact Color Copy Of Original MSO-$105k

Will you take 104k...LOL ! Even in a high market the gnx never seen that kind of coin. I guess some people still think its 2005.

Your too low!!!!!! There's one here in Chicago right now advertised for $150,000 however he has half the mileage as yours. Can they even insure that for those values?

Will you take 104k...LOL ! Even in a high market the gnx never seen that kind of coin. I guess some people still think its 2005.

:rolleyes: I guess you haven't seen some of the other low mile GNX's on the market. Glad you felt the need to add your two cents.

A friend of mine sold his GNX for $100k and it had 6000 miles on it. It just depends on the right person coming along.

Thanks For The Nice Mail-there Is A Lot Of Other Things That Go With The Car-more That Most People Could Not Imagine- It Would Take To Long To List-thanks Have A Great Weekend-tony

why not take to barrett jackson in scottsdale

this is obviously the place to get the best bucks for this car. this is 70 ls6 chevelle money good luck with the sale!!!!!!!!!!!!