You can type here any text you want

GNX 509 stolen, Insurance need to AUTHENICATE

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNregistry

ATTN: Richard Clark

My GNX # 509 got stolen and the insurance wants me to authenticate that it was a GNX. My vin is 1G4GJ110HP453160 any help will be greatly appreciated

my friend with #17 had put on a post about it being stolen

Not sure why such urgency-- this should have already been taken care of, as it happened almost a year ago (July, 2008).

The VIN given is not complete. However, if you insert a 7 to the missing 8th position, it's a real deal GNX.

I'll touch base with Stratos again and get the latest.

ATTN: Richard Clark

My GNX # 509 got stolen and the insurance wants me to authenticate that it was a GNX. My vin is 1G4GJ110HP453160 any help will be greatly appreciated

my friend with #17 had put on a post about it being stolen

gnx 509

sorry complete vin# is 1G4GJ1170HP453160. I had no insurance on the car since it was in a secuity garage. I am suing the company that manages the garage and the lawyer says I have to autheticate that it is a real GNX before we can talk settlement. Thank you R. Errico Phone #201-656-9111

how do you own a collector car like a GNX and not have collector car insurance on it? it would only cost a couple hundred dollars a year for decent coverage...

how do you own a collector car like a GNX and not have collector car insurance on it? it would only cost a couple hundred dollars a year for decent coverage...

I agree. That is just foolish.

No insurance by god man my GN only costs 289 dollars a year insurance would have payed now you have to fight to get anything good luck

Grundy for an agreed value of $16,000 after mine was stolen and recoverd i took it off my regular insurance cause they wanted to total it untill i told them it was a GN then they changed there tune and fixed my car

Back