You can type here any text you want

GNX #545 "Available"

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
#545 information

I have owned 4 GN's and "545". I decided to own a GNX and looked at three of them in Florida. I wanted a GNX but the number had to be right. I wanted the first and last number to be the same. I looked at 212 and "545" for comparisons sake.

In 1997 I bought "545" from an author/writer in Naples Florida. He bought it in Illinois. "545" was totally stock except for the rust-proofing and sound deadening materials (Like Ziebart) called Auto Armor. It had 14,000 miles on it. The owner drove it to Florida and then drove it almost 20 miles every weekend.

I drove "545" home from Naples. I felt "545" was not safe to drive over 50mph. The tires were old and the rotors were warped and the shocks bad.

The first thing I did was get new tires, new shocks, new rotors, new brakes, front end alignment. $1,850.00.

I then ordered from Bowling Green Customs over $1,600.00 worth of necessary add-ons. TR47 Turbo (pulled and boxed Original Turbo), K&N Filter, black air flow pipes, SS front stabilizer bars, front fender stabilizer bars, adjustable fuel and air flow regulators, new plug wires, new coil pack, new hoses, new belt, new pipe connectors, center arm rest, seat covers, speaker cover between windshield and dash and various other items.

I then installed a fuel pump and chip from Red Armstrong. $450.00
Installed Applied Technologies GNX SS Exhaust System. $1,150.00
Cleaned cooling system and changed all parts. $300.00

In Bowling Green on June 29, 2000 with the temp 77 degrees, street tires (The new Bridgestone’s) 93 Octane Street fuel, No GNX turbo (12.533 - 113 mph).

By the way "545" was the best looking GNX there and all the other GNX owners agreed it had the best stance and the best factory finish of all present!

Kenne-Belle Torque converter $807.00. (original in Box)
November 2002, Reynolds, GA. (11.841 121 mph)

"545" includes the jacket, GNX Book "545" and all paper documentation. All parts removed including GNX turbo with ceramic wheel, Autographed “MOLLY” Lithograph, Peachtree Model "545" under glass and GNX Semi Hauler "545".

Fiberglass bumper inserts $500.00 and new headliner installed $300.00.

New in the column directional signal/brake switch $300.00.

Trunk is loaded with belts, hoses, pulleys, wire harness, switches, sensors etc. for any repair or emergency.

I drive "545" on the weekends during the spring, fall and winter. Mileage is 23, 908. You are responsible for delivery and pick up.

"545" for $72,200.00 is a great investment in the Perfect “Driver” Package. "545" is a real head turner and not only talks the talk but walks the walk. "545" is PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warmest regards

Good luck!!! with the sale!!!

Post some pics if you can!!!

thanks JD

Put it in the cars for sale section with detailed pictures.

Without detailed pictures nobody is going to respond...

Back