GNX Dash

NJTURBO,

I sent you an E-mail with a pic of the dash being built for me. The attatchment is only a picture! It is safe to open!

Vic

Vic,

Thanks for the pictures awesome.That is how i would set-up gauges on cluster. Very nice and very clean. A little pricy however it preserves hacking the car to **** with pillar pods and cutting the dash. I am building a stage 2 street car and want to keep this thing a sleeper. How much did it cost you?:D :D

I had mine done with VDO Vision guages that are a little more expensive than the Cockpit series and I didn't supply any cores. I like to keep all of my original parts! Supplying your stock cluster and bezel would save you about $100.00

Everything including shipping came to.......GULP........$1083.00

Anyone want to buy a 3 guage pillar pod and 2 guage console pod?? LOTEK?? That's an understatement!!:mad:

For anyone worried about missing the voltmeter, the 6 holer still has the volt idiot light. Besides who cares about a gauge, you all have Scanmaster's permanently in your cars, right?

cluster

cluster

i have a tom H. cluster. i like it. i have a K.Bell hood mount FP (white) guage.

i have a pic that is attached via e-mail... but i am not sure if it will transmit....
will try it....

paul

Paul and Vic,

Got pictures both are really nice. This is the way to go:D

Who has best price and do you guys have link the only link i have is gnxdash.com:confused:

dash guages

tom h's site is gnxdash.com
formerly performance instruments.com
paul

I will email my dash pictures to anyone who wants them. I have nowhere to post them from.

Kenne-Bell GNX cluster for sale

Six gauge cluster, new last year@$800 US. I will sell it for $600 complete US shippped. Uses VDO gauges and comes with everything needed to install.:)

I "AM" The GNX Dash Man!!

I was just cruising this post and wanted to thank all of my customers for the great posts they've added. We can build you ALMOST anything you can think of in a GNX style dash. Custom work is our specialty. As far as costs go, there are a lot of ways to reduce the final build price. We can use existing gauges you already own and that's no problem at all. ALL of our upgrade panels are PLUG N PLAY!! You don't have to wire it or modify anything for it to work properly AND IT LOOKS KILLER!! As far as the CAS/T.DeQuick dashes popping up on Ebay, there's a reason for that... MINE'S BETTER! I'm not bragging...just ask all the people that have replaced their CAS/DeQuick dashes with one of mine. If you get a good deal on one (Ebay or BB purchase) the best thing you could do is spend a little more money and have the gauges re-mounted in our panel. They'll fit better, look better, and work better. Also, because you guys are the reason I started building to begin with I'll make a deal with you.. If you want to get a group purchase of atleast 5 dashes together, I'll knock $75 off each one. Doesn't matter if it's a 6 gauge setup or an eight.
We will be at the BOP Bristol event in Sept and the West Coast Nats in Vegas in Nov. Stop by and check it out in person. Just so the TB BB Gods don't get pissed at me, I AM JUST RESPONDING TO THIS POST, I DIDN'T START IT! Thanks again... and check out the web site www.gnxdash.com There's other goodies there too!

Tom

Is it worth the cost?

Ya know, I see it all the time.. "A little pricey" or "Is it worth all the money?" Let me tell you a little secret about our dash upgrades at GNXDASH.COM. I bought my first GNX style dash from Kirban's almost 10 years ago. It was the old style AVC/Kenne Bell dash that had a mechanical 160mph speedo. I paid $700 for it 10 YEARS AGO... It was a royal pain in the rump to install! It was a "Bare Bones" setup that required major modification to stock parts and atleast 12 hours labor to install. It worked well and made me happy. Since then, technology has come a long way and the dashes we build now are 100 times better in both performance and looks. They install with simple hand tools and don't require a degree in electrical engineering. Best of all if you need tech support.. there's actually a human being that you can talk to anytime that actually knows how to help. So honestly, you tell me, is a product that's 100 times better than ANYTHING you can buy anywhere else used or new that comes with actual support and a guarantee worth $175 more than it cost 10 years ago? Well, just ask all of my satisfied customers because you won't find one that's not satisfied! Thanks again to all you guys that use our products... we appreciate you spreading the good word.

Tom and Loura
Performance Instruments