You can type here any text you want

GNX Emblem Placement

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DJ Red Barron

Door-To-Door Pipelayer
I did a search, but didn't see the answer.

So, would someone be kind enough to post the GNX emblem placement measurements for the trunk? :)

Thanks in advance!

GNX Emblems Placement on trunk

I can do that for you sunday when i take the car out to go to ATCO Raceway.
James

Barron,

Here are a few pictures for you.

Attachments

• Picture 017.jpg
    Picture 017.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 545
  • Picture 021.jpg
    Picture 021.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 571
Video/Pictures

That's cool James! I'd still like to see some vids from the track. :cool:

You and me both. This Tuesday as of right know i'm going me and my ride. I wish i had someone to take video. The track photography usually takes a couple decent shots and then he post's all of his shots on the Atcorace.com website under David Milcreak Gallery.

Barron,

Here are a few pictures for you.
Thanks a lot James! :cool:

Looks like some nice paint on that car. Do you happen to have a link to some pics you've put on the web?

You and me both. This Tuesday as of right know i'm going me and my ride. I wish i had someone to take video. The track photography usually takes a couple decent shots and then he post's all of his shots on the Atcorace.com website under David Milcreak Gallery.
Cool. I will check out the site and look for your car!

I did a search, but didn't see the answer.

So, would someone be kind enough to post the GNX emblem placement measurements for the trunk? :)

Thanks in advance!

i measured several original paint GNX's this morning--------from top of X to top of trunk 4 3/8--------bottom of X to top of trim at lower lip of trunk 1 3/16------left of emblem near "G" to left edge of trunk 1 5/16------every car i measured was extremely close to the others unlike the front fender vents that vary over 1/4 inch from car to car and even from left to right fender on some cars..........RC

Thanks for the kind words...Here is a picture:
GNX402.jpg
:cool: She's beautiful!

So how was ATCO? How did the car run?

i measured several original paint GNX's this morning--------from top of X to top of trunk 4 3/8--------bottom of X to top of trim at lower lip of trunk 1 3/16------left of emblem near "G" to left edge of trunk 1 5/16------every car i measured was extremely close to the others unlike the front fender vents that vary over 1/4 inch from car to car and even from left to right fender on some cars..........RC
Thank you! :cool:

Several GNX's? How many do you have access to? I want to visit this place. :D

Rich owns several and one has 5 miles on it. Countless GN's s well. SEveral complete crate engines ans well as complete GNX engines, rims, tires, etc etc etc. Collection is AMAZING!!!

Rich owns several and one has 5 miles on it. Countless GN's s well. SEveral complete crate engines ans well as complete GNX engines, rims, tires, etc etc etc. Collection is AMAZING!!!
Eek02.gif
Wow! Yea... I would love to visit that place.

Atco pictures

Thanks a lot James! :cool:

Looks like some nice paint on that car. Do you happen to have a link to some pics you've put on the web?

Cool. I will check out the site and look for your car!

I will go to the site and find the picture numbers for you.
James

Wow! Yea... I would love to visit that place.

He had a get together at his private garage last year. I believ that I heard something about having it again this year. Join the Kirban Inner Circle e-mail newsletter and there should be info on if it is happening again.

Back