You can type here any text you want

gnx gta wheels and tires

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

wickedsixx

I have a set of 4 front gta wheels with firehawk ss20s 245/50/16 tires. Tires are about 95 % on 2 and 45% on 2.They are in pretty good shape...a few scuffs/ scratches in the clear. They still need a little cleaning in between the spokes. $700 plus shipping. If you are within driving range I will throw in another tire that has 95% tread in for free. Center caps and chrome lugs included.

Attachments

• w1.JPG
    w1.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 940
  • w2.JPG
    w2.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 928
  • w3.JPG
    w3.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 932
  • w4.JPG
    w4.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 934
more pics

Attachments

• s1.JPG
    s1.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 932
  • s2.JPG
    s2.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 934
  • s3.JPG
    s3.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 925
Dino1 if you look at that set your talking about on ebay you get 2 fronts and 2 rears though. Will have to run spacers for the rears as the offset is diffrent. He has 4 fronts so you can just bolt them right on like the ones on my T. 700 shipped is a good deal for the rims, lugs, caps and tires ! If I didn't already have them on mine I would be all over this one ! Good luck with the sell man. Daniel Ray

Gta

Dino1 if you look at that set your talking about on ebay you get 2 fronts and 2 rears though. Will have to run spacers for the rears as the offset is diffrent. He has 4 fronts so you can just bolt them right on like the ones on my T. 700 shipped is a good deal for the rims, lugs, caps and tires ! If I didn't already have them on mine I would be all over this one ! Good luck with the sell man. Daniel Ray

If it was tires, rims, lugs and centers shipped for 700.00 I would own them. His reply was for everything minus tire for 700.00 shipped. I will take them for 700.00 if the tires are included. Rims, tires, lugs, and center caps shipped.

Back