GNX in GA?

drdave69

I just had a conversation with someone yesterday that mentioned knowing of a GNX in Columbus, GA. The original owner had it at least until 3 years ago but not sure if it still here. Anyone know of it?

I grew up in Columbus (dont live there now) and my 87 GN was purchased new through Riverside.
Had the chance and it was available to buy a GNX for 22 K. I Should have done it!!!
As far as one being there I never saw one or heard of one through the other GN owners I came in contact through the years.
But the fact that one was available through that dealership its a possibility.

I remember seeing one around Columbus in the late 80's but I don't know if it was real or memorex. I'll get the name of the person that is supposed to have the one in question.

If you grew up in Columbus and are close to my age we may know each other since it is a fairly small community.

Sorry about bringing this post back from the dead lol, but I think that I know of the one you are talking about. I've seen it myself a few times around Columbus. It's pretty beat up and rough looking now. I've heard different stories about the guy and his car and why it went downhill.

TJ