GNX in Gran Turismo 4

Duff73

For anyone who likes racing simulators I saw a partial car list for GT4. There were 2 Buicks in there the GNX and the 1962 Buick Special.

for anyone that like racing simulators check out www.racer.nl

im going to be putting a gnx in it soon.

Attachments

• temp.jpg
    temp.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 380
Originally posted by Duff73
For anyone who likes racing simulators I saw a partial car list for GT4. There were 2 Buicks in there the GNX and the 1962 Buick Special.

Please tell me your not lying!!! NOW I CANNOT WAIT. JUST PEED MY PANTS!

I've been hearing this for a while and can only hope that it's not false information.....I've got my copy reserved.

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's about time.
Just a heads up, EB Games last night said Dec 15th.
Reserve your copy now.

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Duff73

It'll probably suck, knowing the Japs. Maxed out, it'll probably be 350 hp. :rolleyes:

Re: Re: GNX in Gran Turismo 4

Originally posted by lyonsd
It'll probably suck, knowing the Japs. Maxed out, it'll probably be 350 hp. :rolleyes:

as long as the engine sounds good! Not sure if youve ever played gran turismo, but if they keep their trends, Im sure it will be able to be modified to over 1000 hp.

Scott

hehe.. ya, you'll be able to get 350 hp on it if you put a turbo on it. We all know how those stocker n/a GNXs were just so underpowered. :)

i just preordered GT4 too.

BTW ive had the GT4 Prolog edition, which is a JAPAN only preview release of the game, and only can be played if ur ps2 is "chipped" to play burned games. It only has some levels and cars. Along with the OFFICIAL Driving Force Pro 2 wheel and pedal combo from logitech and HOLLY CRAP (i have a old car seat setup for that i put infront of the tv when i play) ITS SO REAL! AND NOW ITS GOING TO HAVE THE GN!! wow i can only dream about how many different setups and parts and tranny ratios and gears and EVERYTHING.

To bad they cancelled ONLINE MULTIPLAYER options for the game or I could school you guys on real Grand Turismo Racing! :cool:

lol uve never played GT have u? Any turbo car in the game has crazy ENDLESS mods. Id say it will have a stage 4 turbo kit aviable, 100% promise u that, with at least 1000hp.

Originally posted by XxDarkSidexX
i just preordered GT4 too.

BTW ive had the GT4 Prolog edition, which is a JAPAN only preview release of the game, and only can be played if ur ps2 is "chipped" to play burned games. It only has some levels and cars. Along with the OFFICIAL Driving Force Pro 2 wheel and pedal combo from logitech and HOLLY CRAP (i have a old car seat setup for that i put infront of the tv when i play) ITS SO REAL! AND NOW ITS GOING TO HAVE THE GN!! wow i can only dream about how many different setups and parts and tranny ratios and gears and EVERYTHING.

To bad they cancelled ONLINE MULTIPLAYER options for the game or I could school you guys on real Grand Turismo Racing! :cool:

Please tell me your lying? So no online play at all???!!! FUGG!

Spoke with one of the game stores and they WILL have online play. This came up in the delay discussion. They were originally going to bring the game out in Dec WITHOUT the online play and then sell a copy at a later date WITH online play. Instead of making consumers buy the game twice just to get the online play, they delayed it entirely until February 15th. SO there WILL BE ONLINE PLAY!!! YES!

Scott