You can type here any text you want

GNX in St Louis area???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kent Buckles

BBBAAD 6
Just curious if anyone knows of any GNXs that do "cruise ins" in the St Louis area?? You do not see real GNXs at car shows often! My mom and my kids swear they met two different guys with GNXs in the STL area at cruises this summer while passing out car show fliers! Both claimed to be real GNXs! I do LOTS of car shows and have never seen one other than a good friend's who lives in Southern Illinois. Just curious if these they seen were real! THANKS

I know of two real GNX's in St. Louis. I've only seen one of them at a car show. The other guy never drives his - it has super low miles.

Craig

My son says he saw one a couple of weeks ago driving in Ofallon MO.
I have never seen one on the road in the St Louis area myself.

Bryan

Thanks for the responses guys. I have seen a lot of clones but usually are missing the rear end, correct wheels or some of the "plates"/"stickers" on components that ASC put on them. Generally best way I can tell for sure if its a clone. I know no sense in having one if you cant drive it BUT it is risky driving it or having someone follow you home and find out where it is located. I was just curious because my mom spoke to both guys who claimed they were real GNXs and it is just out of curiousity that I am asking. A very good friend of mine has one (a real one) with less than 150 actual miles on it! He brought it as a favor to me to a Car Show I put on and then once we parked next to each other at a Shopping Mall for a weekend display. Other than that it probably won't be seen in public! Thanks again, Kent

Back