GNX Pricing going up soon..way up

You have to look at it two ways , those looking to buy a GNX , don't want them to be up , those with them , of course want them to be up.
I think the Toy Barn 362 mile X @ $150k + the $15k commission was a fluke , that was absolutely crazy money for one , and was a case of two individuals who put up their fists with $$$$$ . Example , X #496 with 110 miles (and no riveted molding) only hammered at $100k I believe only two weeks after Toy Barn X.
Those who paid these prices , you obviously are into collector cars , know what you want, and with that said , you couldn't open up the computer and see the handfull for sale at places like Carsonline , Hemmings , or even Ebay ?
I truly believe selling a car at a BJ , or Mecum , or any of those auctions is a risk . I myself would never do so , if your car is worthy , it will sell itself on the sites I mentioned , no travel fees , missed time from work , hotels , entrance fees , commissions , etc. If you want the kind of price that came from a car that crossed the block , go there and do so (or try) , but don't be disappointed when it doesn't "hit" the number .

I am not sure that a single sale or the article will drive prices way up for all cars but creating a higher water mark does help build the cars value. Currently as a whole collector car prices are starting to climb. With that being said certain cars tend to "Bubble" and then even out. In 04-08 our cars went from 30K cars to 70K cars pretty quickly. They have since leveled out slightly but are nowhere near the 30K mark. We will see where the market takes values in the next few years.

I am not sure that a single sale or the article will drive prices way up for all cars but creating a higher water mark does help build the cars value. Currently as a whole collector car prices are starting to climb. With that being said certain cars tend to "Bubble" and then even out. In 04-08 our cars went from 30K cars to 70K cars pretty quickly. They have since leveled out slightly but are nowhere near the 30K mark. We will see where the market takes values in the next few years.
x2
I can attest to that , in 03 I was very close to buying an X with 9k orig miles for $28,500 , I had other things going on so I passed and said I'll wait a year or two and buy one then . Then it seemed like overnight they jumped way up in prices to the $70k ish range . Seemed a little to fast to go up that much . Of course I kick myself for not buying it , but one wouldn't have expected a jump that big that fast .