GNX Rear Seat Brace

m233roller

Banned
Here is a GNX rear seat brace and is the REAL McCoy as it was installed in my show car in 1991 by the guy I bought the car from. He had a friend that owned a GNX and got him to buy it for him. Funny thing is, it doesn't have any special stamping or part numbers on it ? Mybe Rick Hunt could answer that ? Comes with all mounting bolts and screws. $100 plus shipping. Thanks Mike

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    912.2 KB · Views: 155
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    958 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Mike,
If this is still available,
I'll take it!
Consider it SOLD.

Shipping to Niagara Falls, NY 14303

thanks

dave

thats not the OE gnx brace , still a good deal
looks like the tin man version that gbodyparts sells
http://www.gbodyparts.com/product_info.php?products_id=743&osCsid=4fb462a760c5d4039de0b084f1aea2cf

heres what the original looked like

gnx brace.jpg

never cam in any regal from the factory but ASC added them to the GNx and installed them with rivets . they were used on the grand prix and they were spot welded in during production. the tinman goes in the same place ..you could bolt or rivet or even weld it if you like
0830140937.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, Thanks Paul and yes you are right as I now remember seeing one of those many years back in a Grand Prix. What I don't understand is that this was purchased for Brad ( the guy I bought the car from by his friend that owned a GNX ) anyway that's the story I got from him when I bought the car from him. Man that thing is every bit of 25 years old !! I don't know of ANY vendor selling them back then ? What ya think ??