You can type here any text you want

GNX Sketch

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nash871233

I just got one of the prizes today from when I entered the Texaco Car of the Decades contest late last year. This prize was a custom sketch by automotive artist Dwayne Vance. Just thought I would share it with the board.

Attachments

• MIS07 742.jpg
    MIS07 742.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 537
  • MIS07 740.jpg
    MIS07 740.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 540
  • MIS07 737.jpg
    MIS07 737.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 567
gnx 148

i need one of those for my collection...very nice

Nice but it looks like the artist gave up at the quarters. No spoiler, no sides of the rear taillights, no rim spokes or center caps, even the paint fades off into gray.

Nice but it looks like the artist gave up at the quarters. No spoiler, no sides of the rear taillights, no rim spokes or center caps, even the paint fades off into gray.

Ya... I have to say I agree with you! At first I was a little disappointed, thinking the front of the car is so gorgeous, why didn't he finish it! :confused:

However, it has grown on me and now I'm good with it. After all, the contest was free to enter, winning the 80's decade with help from everyone who voted for me on the board, I won the sketch of my car, a $250 gift card and a case of oil. Again not too bad for entering a free contest! :biggrin:

Sorry I didn't respond sooner, busy weekend!

Back