You can type here any text you want

GNX suspension upgrades?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GoldHawg

I'm curious what upgrades (if any) you GNX owners have made to your suspensions (both front and rear). Anything you thought worked especially well? I'm assuming the stock rear suspension allows you to hook up as well as you'd like, that any improvements would be for daily driving not racing. If this is wrong, let me know that as well.

If any of you cloners (w/GNX rear suspension) want to chime in as well, I'd appreciate it. I've got a couple other posts out there in the suspension section, and I'm getting pretty close to knowing what combo I want, just need a few more data points like above.

Thx again!

The stock suspension doesn't need much improvement when it comes to street/backroad driving. Mine is stock, but in the future when the shocks wear out (or start leaking from lack of use) I will upgrade to Bilsteins on all four corners. I have a set on my T Type and they are the best shock I've had on a G body. If you are looking for adjustablility, Konis would be a good alternative choice.

IMO the stock GNX suspension was engineered quite well. It is about as good as you can get for a car with body on frame construction and a live rear axle. Stickier tires, Bilsteins, and fine tuning air pressures is as far as I would take one.

gnx replica suspension here

i want to upgrade the rear sway bar but
with a bigger front sway bar my car handles so good on 15s im afraid to mess up the combo

use good shocks- all body bushings -maybe boxed lower control arms- bigger rims

the gnx replica kits are being experimented with as far as adjust ability but its very limited

Back