GNX wanted

shor

gnx wanted:
orig. paint, stock, all paperwork books and window sticker etc etc. hat and jacket would be nice.
prefer car #547 with the 55 miles and still on mso, or something similar
thanks chris
great site, btw!
shorcoffee@yahoo.com

shor said:
gnx wanted:
orig. paint, stock, all paperwork books and window sticker etc etc. hat and jacket would be nice.
prefer car #547 with the 55 miles and still on mso, or something similar
thanks chris
great site, btw!
shorcoffee@yahoo.com
We can forget about the #547,the seller will not let it go, :( i had contacted the owner before and he refused my $120k offer :mad: :( :eek: . HE has told me told me buick wanted to purchase it from him, plus offered him some sort of a brand new buick car with it,he turned it down. In true honest, his car #547 and #1 are the rarest of the GNX breed in buick history....

dear jusa6 as for your posting of the offer you think you made, i can offer this to you ... i dont know who you offered the money to but i can tell you it wasnt the owner of the #547 car, and also as for the buick offer or what ever other fable you are hearing it isnt true. so keep the dreams going with these types of posts.....

Correct grammar and punctuation go a long way too there buddy before you jump down another guy's throat........ :)