You can type here any text you want

Gnx wheels for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mo86gn

I have gnx wheels I'm looking to sell. I bought them from OER (original equipment replacement) a year ago.
They come with GNx center caps (with metal ring), lug nuts with black caps, and brand new bf Goodrich tires.
I was going to make a gnx clone but changed my mind. Looking to get $1600 for them. Pick up only. If anyone wants pics I can text them. Thanks.

1600$ for a set of repros? Really?[/quote
They are original equipment Repacements for a GNX not a trans am. The wheels, center caps, lug nuts, and lug nut caps were $1000. The tires which are the correct sizes for a GNX were $800. The fronts are bf g-force ta's and the rears are bf drag radials. They were never on the car. REALLY.

$1k is cheap for CORRECT GNX REPOS (-23 and -15 offsets) post a pic of the wheels on a downward angle so you can see the offest of the rim, that might help your sale.

I know I over reacted alil...my bad...I was looking at my post all day thinking I shouldn't have posted that. Sorry, and now that you have a more detailed description of them ,I see the value. No hard feelings?

I live in tiney park was wondering if u still have those wheels or any other parts I just bought a gn and trying to fix it up

I live in tiney park was wondering if u still have those wheels or any other parts I just bought a gn and trying to fix it up
Wheels are sold. I do have some parts both stock and aftermarket. What are u looking for?

Back