You can type here any text you want

GNX wheels value.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
If you have to ask, you probably cannot afford them. I see that no one was willing to go high enough to meet his (as yet undisclosed) reserve! He probably just lkes to watch people drool over his GNX wheels! The only reason anyone would cough up the $'s for real GNX wheels would be if they own a real GNX and don't have the original wheels. I would just buy a nice set of Fiske or ?????
Hot Air

Around $4k. Couple years ago id say $5k. If you want a mint set made with the proper off set ur gonna spend $2500 and that's with look-a-like rims. So id say $4-5k for OEM GNX wheels. That is what they are worth.

Sell me yours then you wouldn't need much more to buy those wheels! :biggrin:

If not, oh well, There was someone selling OEM GNX wheels much lower than what's on EBAY. Search for it and you might end getting a great deal.

Dannyo

This Guy has sold many gnx cloned wheels before check his feedback. The last set he had he told me it was his last.....then he sold another 3 sets. I personally think he's full of ****...

That's interesting. Maybe we need some pics of the inside 23. Its kinda hard to tell but those particular ones looked legit. Suprised the bidding only went that high. The OFF is cast. The 23 is stamp. The stamp I could see being cloned. The OFF would be a little trickier but probably not inpossible.

The 23 is stamp. The stamp I could see being cloned. The OFF would be a little trickier but probably not inpossible.

Hopefully we do not start to see things like re-stamped parts to try to trade them as original. There are tons of stuff like that going on for the Mid-Year Corvettes. It really makes things costly due to the time and $$ you have to invest finding out if it is legit.

Hopefully we do not start to see things like re-stamped parts to try to trade them as original. There are tons of stuff like that going on for the Mid-Year Corvettes. It really makes things costly due to the time and $$ you have to invest finding out if it is legit.
I would venture to say many items from many different cars have been duplicated. Most will probably never even know nor want to find out:rolleyes:

davidf, I think you should re-consider bidding on those wheels. Same thing as GTA/Trans Am Wheels. SAME thing...GM, notorious for borrowing from each others brand's bins, grabbed some TA wheels fro the GNX. But, some people are fanatical about something "coming from the original car"...I had a guy follow me around until I sold him my "original" TTA floor mats. I thought, if this guy thinks that TTA floor mats are any different that GTA floor mats then yeah, I'll sell. Which I did, then replaced them with new ones... Check this link for new AFFORDABLE wheels;

Camaro Parts | Firebird Parts | Trans Am Parts | Nova Parts | Chevy 2 Parts | Impala Parts | Truck Parts | Automotive Parts | Restoration Parts | Accessories | Orange County | Huntington Beach | 1.800.854.1280

10104410.jpg

At $1500 they are still a steal. Somehow I doubt he would have let them go for that price tho so bidding on it again is not gonna yield a $1500 purchase imo.

Last time I looked they were at 1475.00. Seller claimed to have a low reserve and I attempted to contact the seller to ask a "buy now" price but it was posted to not contact about price. They've since disappeared and I have no idea what for or if they sold. I have looked into the GTA wheels but thought maybe these may go at a decent price.

I was interested in this thread becasue about 5 or 6 years ago my wife bought a set of GNX wheels off ebay. I had told her I always wanted a set for the national she got them. I have them in storage waiting for tires and this new rebuild of the car. They are all rear wheels but would love to replace two of them with two fronts.

My question is how do I tell if they are off a GNX, TTA, or clones? I saw the pictures and the casting marks but is there any other way? Part number?

Thanks. Also if you know of anyone with two fronts and want to trade for two rears I'm all ears.

Back