You can type here any text you want

GNX WHEELS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I think they would fit,going from 1 f-body to another,and yours originally came with larger wheel/tire combo,so the smaller gta wheels should fit,but not sure about the offset,I think there is a site or 2 that give the different offsets for diff wheels,you might be able to google it.
But if you decide not to go that route there is always sets of original SS wheel/tire combo's on craigslist going pretty cheap,original ss wheels also have the added benefit of helping retain the value of the car.
If i can buy my neighbors wheels/tires right,(he is building his into a strictly race car) mine will be going on craigs list for about $600 bo, thats for the 4 orig.10 spoke SS wheels with z rated tires on the front, with almost new nitto's on the rear,and the 2 z rated tires that the nitto's replaced.i'm too far from you and it's not worth shipping, but it gives you an example of what is generally available on craigs list.
Good luck.

Ps, what wheels are on your car now + also congrats on the new ss, I just bought 1 this past week too,there are some great deals to be had on these cars,great bang for the buck,post up some pics.

I think they would fit,going from 1 f-body to another,and yours originally came with larger wheel/tire combo,so the smaller gta wheels should fit,but not sure about the offset,I think there is a site or 2 that give the different offsets for diff wheels,you might be able to google it.
But if you decide not to go that route there is always sets of original SS wheel/tire combo's on craigslist going pretty cheap,original ss wheels also have the added benefit of helping retain the value of the car.
If i can buy my neighbors wheels/tires right,(he is building his into a strictly race car) mine will be going on craigs list for about $600 bo, thats for the 4 orig.10 spoke SS wheels with z rated tires on the front, with almost new nitto's on the rear,and the 2 z rated tires that the nitto's replaced.i'm too far from you and it's not worth shipping, but it gives you an example of what is generally available on craigs list.
Good luck.

Ps, what wheels are on your car now + also congrats on the new ss, I just bought 1 this past week too,there are some great deals to be had on these cars,great bang for the buck,post up some pics.
Hey, where are you located the ten spoke wheels sound awesome! I'VE drivin a lot farther for less. Mine is a pewter color 2000 ss six speed hardtop i think somewhere down the line it may have been stolen because its got the 16 inch 93 thru 97 z28 wheels. Its in desperate need of wheels! and im pretty sure the ten spoke rims are the correct wheels for that year! Any help would be appreciated thanks! david Gentry

P1020427.JPG
Hey, where are you located the ten spoke wheels sound awesome! I'VE drivin a lot farther for less. Mine is a pewter color 2000 ss six speed hardtop i think somewhere down the line it may have been stolen because its got the 16 inch 93 thru 97 z28 wheels. Its in desperate need of wheels! and im pretty sure the ten spoke rims are the correct wheels for that year! Any help would be appreciated thanks! david Gentry

I'm in ma. but thats a long way to drive for wheels,have you tried craigs list near you?
I can let you know before i advertise them ,if i get the others,but you should be able to get some closer,i see them alot for sale,you can also try ebay,
Any of the 17 SS inch wheels,The chrome 5 spoke,chrome 10 spoke,or the silver 10 spokes like mine would look cnice on there.
The silver 5 spokes would look correct also but were standard on the 98 + 99's ,yours would have come standard with the silver 10 spokes ,with the 2 different chrome wheels as options from SLP.
If interested,I have a set of 4 centerlines,with tires,that i believe would fit but i would have to try them on my car first to make sure, they were off of a gn + were on a camaro at 1 point also but not sure what year.I would practically give them away just for the garage space.

View attachment 159083

I'm in ma. but thats a long way to drive for wheels,have you tried craigs list near you?
I can let you know before i advertise them ,if i get the others,but you should be able to get some closer,i see them alot for sale,you can also try ebay,
Any of the 17 SS inch wheels,The chrome 5 spoke,chrome 10 spoke,or the silver 10 spokes like mine would look cnice on there.
The silver 5 spokes would look correct also but were standard on the 98 + 99's ,yours would have come standard with the silver 10 spokes ,with the 2 different chrome wheels as options from SLP.
If interested,I have a set of 4 centerlines,with tires,that i believe would fit but i would have to try them on my car first to make sure, they were off of a gn + were on a camaro at 1 point also but not sure what year.I would practically give them away just for the garage space.
Theres no ss wheels on craigslist here how much do you think your freind will wont for his 20 ten spokes i really wont the factory look! If he doesnt want to sell i'll keep looking. By the way your ss kicks a?? looks awesome i'll try to load some pics today! thanks L. Gentry

Theres no ss wheels on craigslist here how much do you think your freind will wont for his 20 ten spokes i really wont the factory look! If he doesnt want to sell i'll keep looking. By the way your ss kicks a?? looks awesome i'll try to load some pics today! thanks L. Gentry
Correction its the 17 ten spokes i need if you or your neighbor wants to sell let me know. Im no stranger to shipping wheels! I bought a set of grand national wheels from new york city and you know how ridicuosly heavy they are! thanks!

well if it was up to his wife she said i could have them:eek:, but i stopped by his shop today + he took the tires back off the wheels,+ gave the wheels to his brother for a project camaro he's doing.
But there was a couple sets locally on craigs list,1 was 10 spokes with almost new tires for 700 bo then some 5 spokes with tires for i think 500 but i just looked + both are gone .
I will keep an eye out for others.
when i was looking for the camaro, I would punch in camaro ss + kept seeing sets of wheels that would come up in the listings,thats how i knew there was alot out there.
This is kind of a tease but again it's an example of what will come up if patient,when i just went to look for those other wheels for you,this came up on craigs list,but i called + he just sold them this weekend,they were the chrome 5 spoke off of an 02 ss,+ it looks like they were on there for about a month for $300

http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/2889818769.html

i will keep an eye out for more.
you can also check on ls1.com in the classified section.

Just found these,in tn.
actually i just realized they are in north carolina,but they came up when in the tennessee cl.

http://asheville.craigslist.org/pts/2895084207.html

Thanks man!
No problemo.
I think if you can get those for $450-$500 they would be a good deal.
You should be able to get the little ss center caps for them or maybe even just ss stickers for them,pretty easy.

Those chrome slp wheels/tires in that connecticut ad would have been a nice deal for $300

Back