GNX's at Barrett-Jackson

twinvipers said:
Thanks for the kind words guys.

I own a small car dealership here in NY. Actually selling it and moving to NC. in 8 weeks. I'll go back to wholesaling there.

I couldn't part with the TT/A the day of the sale. Had 30K offered and still could not let it go. It is the newest car I own.

I think the lot number is 30.1
Not happy it's one of the first cars, but they don't give you a choice.

30.1 1987 BUICK REGAL GRAND NATIONAL COUPE $29,700.00

Congratulations!

I spent the later part of the morning walking around there and did not see any Buicks. I wish I'd seen your car. I must of been looking at the silicone on the vendor models.

twinvipers said:
The car sold for 27500 on the block. I was happy with that.

Thanks
twinvipers,
I see in your signature you sold you 89 TTA??? When did you do this? I read in the TTA forum you had a very nice offer for it, but wanted more.

- Dave

davege said:
twinvipers,
I see in your signature you sold you 89 TTA??? When did you do this? I read in the TTA forum you had a very nice offer for it, but wanted more.

- Dave

Had an offer I couldn't refuse.....Have my eyes on another one though :D

twinvipers said:
Had an offer I couldn't refuse.....Have my eyes on another one though :D

Back home already? Nice meeting you. Don't forget to watch speed tomorrow, mine goes on sometime early afternoon.

Next year put one of those GNX's out there.

70Mach1 said:
Back home already? Nice meeting you. Don't forget to watch speed tomorrow, mine goes on sometime early afternoon.

Next year put one of those GNX's out there.

Good to meet you also. Good luck on the sale. I'll be watching...

twinvipers said:
Good to meet you also. Good luck on the sale. I'll be watching...

Hope you saw it, pretty darn exciting. $118K. A bit more than I expected, but after seeing the Black one go off at $100K, I was feeling a bit better about it.

70Mach1 said:
Hope you saw it, pretty darn exciting. $118K. A bit more than I expected, but after seeing the Black one go off at $100K, I was feeling a bit better about it.

CONGRATS on the BIG NUMBER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was at work and missed watching it by obnly 2 cars :mad:

There was an article on this auction guy in yesterdays USA today.I applaud him on the job hes done as well as the cash he makes,but hate to see the average joe unable to own any of these cars.

I was just looking thru BJ auction results list and saw GNX #446 with only 6,051 miles only sold for $29,000 :eek: Lot# 94 if anyone is interested in looking
Theres also another one that sold for $28,350 Lot #775, says engine is detailed in 24k gold but don't give the GNX #? and pics don't look like it has the flares or fender vents :confused:

JCJ, take a look at the B-J web site again. The results you were looking at were from the 1997 and 1998 auctions respectively. Bet we all wish we would have been fortune tellers back then! :)

Anybody have a link to see the current auction results? I couldn't find it on their site.

Thanks,
Eric

twin, better watch it, that nicole person is trying to buy up every low mileage GN and GNX on ebay. Can you believe $33,500? Lets see, in the past three weeks, he bought a 4,000 mile GN for $31,500, a GNX for $77,100 and now this one he overbid you by a good amount. Do you know who he is?

PS, I thought you were trying to lighten the load for the move?