GNX's at Barrett-Jackson

twinvipers said:
Live in East moriches, work in Smithtown

Twin, the one I thought I was buying on the West Coast didn't pan out. Inspection report came back less than desired. I'll have some cash to spend, maybe I'll look at yours when it hits the block.

70Mach1 said:
Twin, the one I thought I was buying on the West Coast didn't pan out. Inspection report came back less than desired. I'll have some cash to spend, maybe I'll look at yours when it hits the block.

sounds good....see you there

Hey TwinVipers...Let me know if you ever wanna Trade any of your cars for something listed bellow :biggrin:

gnx017

Twin,

You seem to have a good handle on the pricing of the vehicles, my 017 has just turned 5200 miles, i have everything except the hat. Also, I have made upgrades, however, I have all the original parts stored in boxes. The vehicle appeared in Hemmings Muscle Machines. Any idea what its value is, I am having Terry Shaw re-appraise my collection this sping for insurance purporses. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

GNX017

gnx017 said:
Twin,

You seem to have a good handle on the pricing of the vehicles, my 017 has just turned 5200 miles, i have everything except the hat. Also, I have made upgrades, however, I have all the original parts stored in boxes. The vehicle appeared in Hemmings Muscle Machines. Any idea what its value is, I am having Terry Shaw re-appraise my collection this sping for insurance purporses. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

GNX017

PM sent.......

Looks like there won't be one at B-J afterall. The one listed seems to have dropped off.

Twin, yours looks like the only TurboBuick for Palm Beach.

8t7gn said:
Any words on why it dropped off? :confused:

Who knows. I would assume one of three things.

1. TwinVipers found out who he was and bought it before it hit the blocks. J/K. Sold it.

2. B-J is a no reserve auction and he decided not to take the chance.

3. At Lot 3XX, he was to go off Friday. Prime time is Saturday and that GNX really did deserve a Saturday prime time on the stage, so I guess he might have also been concerned he wouldn't get the dollars going off on Friday.

70Mach1 said:
Who knows. I would assume one of three things.

1. TwinVipers found out who he was and bought it before it hit the blocks. J/K. Sold it.

2. B-J is a no reserve auction and he decided not to take the chance.

3. At Lot 3XX, he was to go off Friday. Prime time is Saturday and that GNX really did deserve a Saturday prime time on the stage, so I guess he might have also been concerned he wouldn't get the dollars going off on Friday.

I just noticed that and e-mailed the guy from B-J. We'll see what he says.

Really sucks........I wanted to see this thing do big money. I guess for me being the only GN there isn't too bad.

Mach........you bidding on mine :D

twinvipers said:
I just noticed that and e-mailed the guy from B-J. We'll see what he says.

Really sucks........I wanted to see this thing do big money. I guess for me being the only GN there isn't too bad.

Mach........you bidding on mine :D

See sig . . . :biggrin:

Are you going to be there the whole weekend? If so, we'll try to meet up.

Going over there tomorrow to drop off paperwork. They were a little behind, just came in today.

70Mach1 said:
See sig . . . :biggrin:

Are you going to be there the whole weekend? If so, we'll try to meet up.

Going over there tomorrow to drop off paperwork. They were a little behind, just came in today.

Congrats on the purchase.........I'll be there Thursday and Friday.

I think the Jackson auction

should be banned. All it does is raise the prices on vehicles we all would love to own, but the unfortunate part is if we cant afford them now, theyre going to keep going up until we'll never be able to afford them! A million dollar cuda? 100k for a gnx? what is next, Honey bee's from monster garage going for 50k? give me a break, that auction is kind of similar to what the poor people say, the rich get richer, while the poor stay poor. Barrett Jackson, you suck.. Put my el camino on there and maybe it will go for 35k, then I can buy 3 gn's :rolleyes:

TURBOELKY said:
should be banned. All it does is raise the prices on vehicles we all would love to own, but the unfortunate part is if we cant afford them now, theyre going to keep going up until we'll never be able to afford them! A million dollar cuda? 100k for a gnx? what is next, Honey bee's from monster garage going for 50k? give me a break, that auction is kind of similar to what the poor people say, the rich get richer, while the poor stay poor. Barrett Jackson, you suck.. Put my el camino on there and maybe it will go for 35k, then I can buy 3 gn's :rolleyes:

I'm sure if someone wanted to overpay you for your E-C, you would have no problem with that :biggrin:

No I Would'nt

I would love to take 2 times what its worth, but I cant put a price on my own work. When I did try to sell it, I would have taken 13k for it, which is a price considering a stock 87 el camino goes for 10k in Los Angeles. But i'm glad I didnt sell it, if your a member of the BGNRA, keep an eye out. :cool: