going ls

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnbeginer

going ls - tired of all the problems that keep coming up on the v-6 build. Here's what I have:

109 bored .030 over, billet caps front to rear and a girdle - 750.00
4340 forged crank - 500.00
4340 h-beam rods with j&e pistons(.030 over) - 450.00
comp roller 212/212 - 150.00
comp 885 roller lifters- 300.00
champion gn1 heads(needs a couple exhaust bolt holes repaired) - 700.00
scorpion 1.65 rockers(sbc style) - 250.00
M&A intake - 750.00
modded ecm with 83# injectors - 350.00 for both
valve covers(unsure of manufacturer but they match m&a intake) - 100.00 - will reduce if you buy intake
factory exhaust headers/crossover100.00
thdp and test pipe with cut-out - 300.00
all accessaries on front of motor - best offers

motor is currently built - but I'll take the sumbitch apart. sick of it.
anything else i've missed (motor wise) just ask

TIA

Last edited:
What kind of issues with the build? Is rotating assembly new or used? 3.4 or 3.625 stroke

rotating assembly is all brand new. problems - keep finding stupid little stuff like stripped exhaust bolt holes on heads

I'll take the heads pending more information and pictures. Are the heads new? Porting or polishing? How many miles? New style or old style champions? How many threads are stripped?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rotating assembly is all brand new. problems - keep finding stupid little stuff like stripped exhaust bolt holes on heads

I told you months ago to heli-coil those damn things..... Now take some Midol and put your engine together!

Killing a build like that over stripped bolt holes come on sounds like you spent the money on the right sh*t

Second on the heads, are they 14 or 8 bolt? Phil.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Interested in complete short block, block, crank, rods, pistons etc...more info? Sending pm

]I told you months ago to heli-coil those damn things..... Now take some Midol and put your engine together![/QUOTE]

lol - that was a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.