Going to look at T tomorrow

My T Nice

I am going to look at a local Turbo T tomorrow. The car is actually for sale on this forum in Massachusetts. Seems like a real nice one and I am very excited to go see it as there are not many for sale (at least not many nice ones) in Massachusetts where I live. I have been looking for quite some time and have seen many beat down "MINT" cars that weren't worth the trip. I am very anxious and hope this car is the real deal. In case anyone else has one or knows of one that they were on the fence about selling, PM me, I am ready to buy and would like to get a nice GN or T by the Spring time. Keeping my fingers crossed that this is THE ONE! Wish me luck. :)

Post in the area section for where you are and add a location to your profile. The guys on here are usually more than happy to help you look at one so you don't get screwed. We have a great group of people on the board and their knowledge can help you out.:)

Good luck. Let us know what you find. There are a few nice gems out there. Unfortunately you mostly see the rustbuckets for sale.

Thank you everyone! I really appreciate it. I know my way around these cars, so I will know right away if what I am looking at is a POS or a car worthy of purchasing. I wasn't able to look at the car during the week because of work, but I made arrangements to look at the car this weekend. I spoke to the owner who is also a member on here and he seems like a straight up guy. The car only has 13K miles, so it can't be in too sad a shape. We'll see tomorrow when I go to look at the car.

Thanks again everyone for the help. This really is a great forum!

i just sold one yesterday and may possibly sell one of the other 8 that i have, dont know what your looking for or what your looking to spend but im probably no more than a hour or 2 from you and have more cars than most. if your interested phone numbers below and dont call until at least noon.

Went to look at LC2ROD's silver T yesterday and.......DAMN!!!!!!!!! that is a nice car!!!! Seller (Chris) is a great guy. I spent about 2 hours with him looking over the car and chatting it up. When we were done, I made him an offer and we agreed to a price. He even agreed to garage the car for me until April. I can't say enough about this car. It really is a gem. I have yet to see one as nice as this around these parts. This car is absolutely stunning in person. Although light blue was my first choice and favorite color, I actually think light blue may be #2 for me now as this silver T is really a sight to see. Can't wait until spring so I can put some miles on her. Only has a little over 13K on the clock, so she really does need some more exercise. Thanks Chris! and don't worry, I'll let you visit her if you want. :D