Going to my 1st Barret-Jackson

2QUIK6

Turbo Milk Jug displacmnt
Anyone else going? Will be there with a group of friends, 1 other has a nice GN, and 1 of them is a former GN owner, and several other car nuts. Just going to spectate and check out the Ron Pratte collection and other neat cars, and probably drink alot of beer :)
We'll be there Thurs-Sat.

You may see a few of us walking around with a GN jacket or collared shirt on, say hi if you see us!

You're going to have a hell of a time! It's always a cool experience.

Make your way over to the Penske Scottsdale/101Collection and ask for me, Guy Cunningham. I'll show you around a pretty cool place.

Hey guys I will be there Thursday Friday and Saturday with a friend of mine who is also a GN guy. How about a meet up Friday for lunch? You could tex or call and we could put it together. Welcome to any Buick guys.
501-920-5820. See you there.

I will be at Barrett Jackson Thursday-Friday-Saturday with a friend of mine who is also a GN owner. How about a meetup for lunch Friday. All Buick folks welcome. Tex or call and we can set up time and location.
501-920-5820.

Let's all try to meet up with Guy at some point on Saturday. I'll be there with a buddy, who has a clean 11k mile '87 GN.

Anyone else going? Will be there with a group of friends, 1 other has a nice GN, and 1 of them is a former GN owner, and several other car nuts. Just going to spectate and check out the Ron Pratte collection and other neat cars, and probably drink alot of beer :)
We'll be there Thurs-Sat.

Sweeeeeeet!

They say Saturday will be crazy there, so it may be better to try to meet up with Guy at the Penske booth on Friday?? But i see now BuickMike is not there till Saturday. I've got 3 others with me on Friday and 4 others on Saturday. Would be great for all of us to meet up and have lunch at somepoint. Is there lunch on site somewhere I assume?

They say Saturday will be crazy there, so it may be better to try to meet up with Guy at the Penske booth on Friday?? But i see now BuickMike is not there till Saturday. I've got 3 others with me on Friday and 4 others on Saturday. Would be great for all of us to meet up and have lunch at somepoint. Is there lunch on site somewhere I assume?
Last year we went to a car show on Saturday that has been going on for years. Had a lot of cars and after 3 days of Barrett Jackson it was a nice change of pace. Would still like to meet up somewhere and they have lots of eating spots at BJ. Let me know what works for you guys. My cell 501-920-5820. James

Plenty of places to eat. I only go 1 day every year and picked Saturday this year. Last year I was there on Sunday and it was lots of fun too. I had a hookup with all access passes and it was pretty nuts to be up on stage. Richard Rawlings and Dennis Collins were up there. I chatted very briefly with them. 2quick6 I'll PM you my number. Call me on Sat and we can coordinate something. Guy I look forward to finally meeting you.

I'll be at the track on Saturday, fella's. It's going to have to be Thurs or Fri.

In addition, it's my work I want you all to come and visit, I wont be at no stinkin' booth. (y) It's car guy heaven. it's only a couple of miles away from the Auction.

The other show referred to earlier is Russo/Steele and it's located half way between Barrett-Jackson and where I work.

look up Penske Scottsdale 101 collection on line.

Last edited:
I'll be at the track on Saturday, fella's. It's going to have to be Thurs or Fri.

In addition, it's my work I want you all to come and visit, I wont be at no stinkin' booth. (y) It's car guy heaven. it's only a couple of miles away from the Auction.

The other show referred to earlier is Russo/Steele and it's located half way between Barrett-Jackson and where I work.

look up Penske Scottsdale 101 collection on line.
Lol, I didn't realize that it was the Penske museum and not part of BJ that you were referring too. Hell I thought it was a display or something at BJ. I'm with several other folks and another coming in on Sat so it's going to hard for us to split up or get everyone on board going somewhere.

Lol, I didn't realize that it was the Penske museum and not part of BJ that you were referring too. Hell I thought it was a display or something at BJ. I'm with several other folks and another coming in on Sat so it's going to hard for us to split up or get everyone on board going somewhere.

Ha. I thought you were talking about a booth or collection you had there too lol.

You should make the effort to pass by, it's not just the Museum, it's a place chock-full-o the coolest late model cars available on this earth today. There are a few guys on here that have made the time, and they will tell you, I always make it worth the stop.

When is the next time you will be able to gawk at the latest new and slightly used cars from manufacturers like Porsche, BMW, Audi, Jaguar, Land Lover, Maserati, Ferrari, Aston Martin, Rolls Royce, and Lamborghini, all in one place, all in an hour or two, depending on the drool factor?

When is the next time you will you get the chance to see a Ferrari or Lamborghini (or several of them) on a rack with the engine out and sitting on a table right underneath it ? ......And be able to take pictures?

That's just a start.

Like I said, I work in car guy heaven and I have the keys to the gates.

I'm jus' sayin'...........

Hey TurboTGuy, Im going saturday and interested in checking out the Penske collection. Whats the best time to leave Barret Jackson and go check it out? also do you have a address. I know the general location. thanks

Well, I'm sort of disappointed that no one took me up on my offer but whatever. I'll be at the track tomorrow so everyone is on their own.

7015 East Chauncey Lane, Phoenix, AZ 85014 will get you to the complex.

Give yourself at least an hour and a half to see it. The rest is up to you.

Enjoy.

Thats not me but a buddy sent me that pic also didnt see them either and i had the same shirt on. On the plane headin home now, the guy who is the son of the original owner of the MG Carol Shelby won his first race is sitting with us and actually gave us a ride to the airport. He was speaking during the sale of the car. Met him on the plane ride up. We also met Rick Hendrick, Linda Vougn, Jeff Gordon, and Alice Cooper and a few others i cant remember. Gary Danials and his wife were kind enough to give us a ride on his golf cart to the entrance Thurs night when closing.. That was crazy, one of the best times of my life. We had no tome to get away to the Penske museum, had person in our group there for only Friday and another there for only Saturday, total of 5 of us and 6th from Ohio that I didnt know was going to be here.