Good Book

junction34

As you all know I am young kid with a high mileage t-type with the need of a rebuild. I am looking to rebuild my engine to a certain extent on my own(and tranny). Whats a good book i can read to get me started? Any suggestions?

Yean jerryl I remember talking to you on the phone. You were a lot of help. My only problem is money and knowledge. Dont think I dont use the internet for gain. It is just hard to find the basics and I want a book that can get me started So I have to a certain degree a know of what I am talking about.

junction34 said:
Yean jerryl I remember talking to you on the phone. You were a lot of help. My only problem is money and knowledge. Dont think I dont use the internet for gain. It is just hard to find the basics and I want a book that can get me started So I have to a certain degree a know of what I am talking about.

Check your PM. I have learned a LOT (still am learning)from the guys and gals on this board. I can share my experiences and give you some info based on budget and what you are trying to do. I have ran through most all of the basic options/scenarios ...........