Good GTO boards?

Randy Greenoe

Anybody know of some good boards for the new GTO? a friend of mine just bought a new one and was wondering what the guys are doing to them and whats available from the aftermarket. Any help as always is greatly appreciated!

Can someone post the results. He said the results are posted but I you have to be a member.

Jason

Here are the results posted by GTO0660M6 on LS1GTO.com:

" GTO vs. Grand National.........Kinda
Tonight I met up with this guy who has a 87 Grand National.

We head down to this country road to race.

We line up, I keep the revs about 2000 and let her rip. My launch left something to be desired (DocGTO I need help) The GN had about a half car length on me until I hit second. We're dead even when I hit third, when all the sudden, I hear him bounce off the rev limiter!!! I pull away (3-4 lengths) and finish.

I couldin't believe how that thing ran!! Pretty much dead even till his mishap, but I'll rack it as a win for the goat. We have plans to do another run tomorrow night, hopefully it will be the same outcome just closer.

I also found out one of the guys there took a vid with his phone. It's crap quality, and its dark out, but hey its better than nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k13D1CMAfoE"

The video is crap , but it looks like a GN going by a second before the next car. :biggrin: Maybe they're still in first gear :rolleyes: