You can type here any text you want

Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
What is drunk?

"He who drinks thinks,
he who thinks drinks".
- Unknown

:D

Holy sh!t! 5 more days till Christmas. :eek:

Time to do some shopping.

Christmas? what's that? No new turbocharger or ported intake and SMC kit waiting under MY tree! :rolleyes:

TGITLFOTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm ready for a new year to begin..:cool:

Another year and Dave's keeping up with his Friday thread :D I think he wants the all time highest post count thread myself :cool:

It'd be hard to beat the "Anybody know Joey Cipolla?" thread for number of views...and still it grows!

:) :) :)

New job is killing me with the gas I'm wasting. The GN only does about 13mpg these days. Plus, I don't get paid today.

:(

I don't know where this job is taking me, besides the gas station. :(

Ahh....I need a drink.

oh my god. 13 is horrible for a IC car :( I get about 10 myself. It's like driving an old '79 ford supercab all over again.. Go a couple miles, fill up tank.. get home, back on E :D

glad its friday though.. they just opened a friendly's down here in sarasota (or should i say up in your case?)

went there once already.. just like the old days when i was a kid in NY !! GOOD!@ AND NO MORE BLOODY WORK (For the weekend anyhow :p)

It's FRIDAY!!

I'm taking the day off today. Alan (ACME RACING), I'm leaving you in charge. Don't screw anything up.

Carry on.

It's that time again...

Pinewood Derby tomorrow. The General Lee and General Grant are nearly complete!

Back