You can type here any text you want

Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Re: Re: It's FRIDAY!

Originally posted by ACME RACING
Dave , you coming to Reynolds tomorrow ? I want to see you in the 12's :)

Nope. You should have been there today to watch me repeatedly over-rev my Mustang. :(

I'll do it this week

ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!

but not really for me, since I will be working tomorrow....

MAN I LOVE DUTY!!!!!

Dan

Where were you on this day in 1963 when you heard the news that JFK was shot?

Originally posted by lyonsd
Where were you on this day in 1963 when you heard the news that JFK was shot?

Since my parents were only six, I wouldn't have even been a twinkle in my daddy's eye yet.:)

Originally posted by mandersgtp
Since my parents were only six, I wouldn't have even been a twinkle in my daddy's eye yet.:)

Yea me too

BUUUTTTT!!!!....... HAPPY FRIDAY
YAY

It's FRIDAY!!

And now the Holiday Season has officially commenced.

Happy Festivus everybody!

What is drunk?

"The human body
is 70% water.
That's about enogh".
- Icehouse Beer

:D

I appologize for missing the last couple weeks guys. Just been too hammered to get up.

P.S. Nothing sobers you up more than going back out to the parking lot and finding out that your car has been towed. Then the towing company keeps telling you that their's a Honda Accord in the lot, when it's really my Civic. Can't they tell the difference! Their are only about 12.5 million in the world. GGGEEEZZZZ! :mad:

It FRIDAY

Only 19 more days until Festivus!! Have you got your aluminum pole out?

Wow that was a fast week, cool am off today gotta work on Saturday though that is taboo....... anyway maybe i can find some work to do on the GN today:)

Time to get the injectors extrude-honed...maybe the headers, too.

Careful on the highways with all the rabid wild-eyed shoppers!

Have a great week-end!

:)

Yayyyy! FRIDAY!!!:D Only four hours at the sweatshop left!

I'm goin' to the Badgers hockey game tonight to watch them SMOKE the Gophers, bwahahaha!:D

Holy S... it is 1.40AM and xmas party was a blast. Amazing what a few cocktails will do for you. Is it still Friday....I hope so. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back