You can type here any text you want

Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Happy Friday!

Time to build the tranny...

Hey, I wonder if the wife would like to be covered in tranny fluid....it is red! :D

It's FRIDAY!

And I'm in high school! Today is my first day as a substitute teacher. So I'm sitting here in this class while (some of) the students are watching a movie. :rolleyes: At least there's internet access.

its friday! and im in high school also, making a 'personal web page'.... stupid busy work

this weekend im bringing home an LT1 that i have to rip it apart and rebuild it.. then its going into my friends 88 camaro :cool:

Friday

Thats cool Dave. How do you like it so far? I just sent my papers in and should be "subbing" soon. 1 more year and I'll be a teacher.

Got class tommorrow at 9am (yes on Saturday :mad: ) so I won't be able to start working on the car for the "Buicks at Bradenton" event next weekend. It practically needs a whole spring cleaning, plus breaks.

You coming down?

So this one kid in class today was acting stupid and said I was no longer in control. I said to him, "Let me see your hand". He stuck it out and I grabbed it and put him in a painful wrist lock. I asked him, "Who's in control?" He said, "You are!". Then he told everybody else not to piss me off.

He's also a future ricer or a ricer wanna-bee.

I am surprised that his (probably low rent) parents aren't going to freak out over that.

Why on earth have kids lost all respect for adults? The other day some punk ass kid rode his bike in front of my car (in the minivan) and I almost killed him. Then he had the nerve to yell out "watch out bitch". I yelled back "bitch? I'll make you my bitch". I guess he thought I was a soccer mom or something. I jumped out of the van (wearing a black maltese cross t-shirt and I have a shaved head) and he started acting differently. I guess I was lucky that I did not get shot or get my as# beat with my two oldest sons in the car...

When I was a kid, it was "yes sir", or "no sir" when I was talking to adults.

WTF?

i have mid terms today... stupid block scedualing, but hey one of them is in my computer class, so i will probably spend some time on turbobuick.. heh

-neil

Have a great week-end, everyone!

We probably won't have Saddam Hussein to kick-around next week-end! Hohohohehehe! Bet he's maxing-out his credit cards on the Home Shopping Channel the next few days!

Pray for our troops every chance you get.

My weekend: Saturday, work 8 hours. Blah. Work an ADDITIONAL 6 hours at Las Olas Riverfront (party central in Fort Lauderdale) for $25 an hour watching hot babes that want to take their picture with the three cute deputies (or the two cute ones and me, depending how you look at it!) and get some phone numbers.

Sunday: Work 4 hours, go to a local car show with the GN, meet some of my friends and fellow Buick owners. Take my girl home and engage in...ummm....well....eaton posi.

Life is grand.

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

Can you say "Good-Bye, Saddam" ? :)

Godspeed in their mission, and may God protect our troops!

It's FRIDAY!

Get your ass out of the rack! It's the first day of Spring!

if today is the first day of spring, and ive been on spring break for the last week, does that mean i had a 'second' winter break? the first winter break was in december (we arent allowed to call it christmas vacation anymore...) and then the present one.. oh boy..

-neil

Back