Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

It's FRIDAY!!

Anybody see the total lunar eclipse last night? I did.

BTW, got disqualified at the Pinewood Derby last week. :(

Friday

I'm taking the day off. I woke up with a fever and the same headach from last night. :mad:

Qualifing at Bowling green is tonight. Should be exciting to see if Jason finally steps it up and put up something for Benford and Garcia.

GO ROY!

I saw the eclipse, that was pretty cool.

:cool:

Re: It's FRIDAY!!

Originally posted by lyonsd
Anybody see the total lunar eclipse last night? I did.

BTW, got disqualified at the Pinewood Derby last week. :(

...my neighbor mooned me and i got a rectal eclipse ;) She's not bad looking......Dave , it will be raining in Reynolds Sunday :(

;) alan

Re: Re: It's FRIDAY!!

Originally posted by ACME RACING
Dave , it will be raining in Reynolds Sunday :(

;) alan

I'm not going anyway. I never got the valve springs changed out.

Let's remember what this three day weekend is for...

Yes, I know

BBQ, sun, fun, playing horsehoes in the back yard. But let's also remember the reason we take this long weekend.

God bless our troops.

Iam spending my 3 day weekend @ the beach with my bunoculars looking for schools of fish or mermaids wearing thongs..:eek: :cool: :D ;) :)

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND

Monday's holiday is Memorial Day, a time to commemorate those who have served their country in the military, as well a public recognition of appreciation for their personal sacrifices.

If you get a chance, hug/thank/salute a vet this Memorial Day weekend, even if only in your heart, for all they have done for our country.

Thanks, and stay safe! :)

It's FRIDAY!

Another day closer to getting the valve spings in the GN changed.

Should be a good weekend: new exhaust goes in at 10am, FF2 opens today (can't wait to find the ricers with the egos), high school reunion tomorrow and I'm kickin my girlfriend to the curb on Sunday. Ahhh, gotta love it.

WakkoSS-
Sounds like a big weekend for you. What kinda exhaust are you putting on? And good luck with the girlfriend. Are you waiting till Sunday to not cause problems friday and saturday? cya dudes