Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

Wrong impression. ;) Sunday is my Friday...I have Monday and Tuesday off. The other week I took the day off so Steph and I could go to Crabby's...that's why I was mad it rained.

right on, are you going to take off the second saturday in april so you can go to the club meet? what about the BOP show in pembroke pines? club picnic?

-neil

2nd Saturday...probably not. BOP show? Didnt know about it...when/where? Picnic...I'd like to..but gotta see.

Taking time off from work isn't easy. We get two weeks of vacation time and taking a day off uses it up. System sucks.

It's FRIDAY!

I won't be here next Friday. So don't forget to light off the Ceremoinial Friday Thread next week!!

It is Friday?? or Wednesday?? or Monday.......... hell I don't know. I am always working and lose track.
:(

THAT'S RIGHT...IT'S FRIDAY!!

HAPPY FRIDAY to/from the greatest nation in the history of planet Earth!!

A crisp salute goes out to all our selfless Servicepeople, past-present-future!

May God continue to bless our great nation & good people!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Oh sure.......... wake me up.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!

ok back to sleep........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Late nite viewing

Stayed up til wee hrs last nite watching the exodus of Iraqi soldiers from northern Iraq. Only problem was, they were walking to their homes in the south of the country. [Up to a 2 week ordeal, IF they even make it alive] The line was as far as one could see... thousands of them.
Most had no money, no food, no water, and some had no shoes, most had no sun protection. Some were using a cane to walk.

They were interviewed, live, by CNN reporters. They all, to the man, said they had been forced to fight, and reported that those who refused were killed. Some said they had been gone from their families for 9 yrs, had escaped before, and were beaten half to death when caught.

After the presentation was over, I sat there and took a few minutes to reflect on just how lucky we are to be where we are in this world. Then, I wondered just how much luck has to do with it....I got the distict feeling I am being watched over by a power much stronger than "luck".

I'm old enough and still have enough of my memory to recall hearing the surrender of the Japanese on the radio in 1945.[It was one of those giant console Philco's w/ the ornate carved front!!] Later, I witnessed the Korean war, some on our B/W tv.[The one w/ the 12" ROUND screen and the "heat tube" that melted the snow so we could see the picture!!]
The next stop was Nam.. I got to participate.. not the outcome I was hoping for. [Thanks LBJ..you commie bastard!!]

Thru all of this, there's one outstanding fact: the AMERICAN GI is, bar none, the best this old world will ever see!!
God bless America!

Originally posted by Vendor Defendor
you beat me to it...oh well, wooo friday.. whats everyone doing this weekend?

-neil

hey, you made this post at 420!!! hahahaha

anybody going out tonight and partying?