You can type here any text you want

good news

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TURBOKID

I ran my car this weekend and found 2 more mph. I changed it over to a crank trigger, 7al2,and dist. the plugs look sooo much better from just riding it around and starts alot better and runs much smother down track.
thanks goes out to Lance,Craig, and Jim at pte for the help. And also Bill Anderson for the phone call. I wish I did this a long time ago.

Richie,

You are flying bro!
Are you going to get a chance to 1/4 mile the car this year?
Also how are you doing in the Coastal Carolina Series?

I dont know why it started a new thread, I wanted this to go under the msd thread. yes I will make it to the 1320 feet very soon. We have two more races to go right now, this weekend at Farmington and next weekend a two day race at rockingham. still 44 points up now well see what happens.

Richie, that is really haulin!!! Are you still running the 88mm turbo or did you ever step it up to the 91mm turbo? Just curious.....

Richie,

As someone who goes out and races these cars to the extreem please post about anything you want. Shoot me an email if you get board. Good luck on your championship.

Steve,

Check your email bro!

still running the pt-88 right now. I'm not sure that these little tires will hold the 91 on the big end. I hope to go to the rock next friday night before the last race and try to get down the track with the 91 and see if I can run any better with it on these small tires

Originally posted by TURBOKID
still running the pt-88 right now. I'm not sure that these little tires will hold the 91 on the big end. I hope to go to the rock next friday night before the last race and try to get down the track with the 91 and see if I can run any better with it on these small tires

Cool, let us know how it goes.......

The seson is over now. I runnered up this weekend lost lane choice and went up in smoke.
I tried the 91mm Friday night but was only able to make one pass, I had to get out of it to get the front end to come back down to earth and at only 26lbs of boost it went a 5.32@139 leaven black tracks thru the finish line. So I put the old 88 back on sat. morning and went out for first round of Qualifing and set first with a 5.28. Came back out on the second pass and ran the best ever with the car with a 5.19@ over 140. mph. and backed it up in first round to set the ET and MPH record in the class with another 5.19@140. I ended up second at the race but Won the championship with three wins and 4 runner up's.
I want to say thanks for the help that my friends gave me and the help from people like Lance,Craig,Joe,Dan,Jim and even Spike.

Thanks for a great very long hard working year!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richie, WOW what an awesome way to end the season winning the championship and setting the ET and MPH record for the class!!! Sounds like if you get the car sorted out with the power the 91mm turbo is making you could see some 5.0h's or maybe even a 4.90 pass in the 1/8th..... Congrats on a great season and keep up the good work!:) :cool:

http://www.yourethemannowdog.com

:D ;)

Richie,

You are then man with the real 10.5s.
I am glad you are having such a good year.
Like Steve said, get that 91mm on and get some testing.
What would you run on a set of 33Ws?
I am thinking 4.75 to 4.80 that is crazy!!!

Back