You can type here any text you want

Good source for wires and coil packs

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Been using magacore wires and never had a complaint. (Available from Cottons) Coils packs stick with Delco.

Sorry if this is a hijack but what about those of us who want/need to make our own wire sets? What do you recomend for the best power and RFI protection?

Thanks,

CTX-SLPR said:
Sorry if this is a hijack but what about those of us who want/need to make our own wire sets? What do you recomend for the best power and RFI protection?

Thanks,

Magnacore with custom make em.

Second to that is the Crane, and use the MSD crimping tool.

Or just get the Beldons (order them individiually), and replace them once a year.

CTX-SLPR said:

Thanks,

Magnecor

CTX:
Magnacore with custom make em. They make an excellent product.
Second to that is the Crane, and use the MSD crimping tool.
Or just get the Beldons (order them individiually), and replace them once a year.

i have the msd's with no problem as i know.. is there a better wire???? i herd of taylor being better at 10 homs per foot as others are 1000 ohms per foot??? i am not worrying about the radio noise as i am going to take out the radio and harness and get a delete plate from mark...

mybuick said:
i have the msd's with no problem as i know.. is there a better wire???? i herd of taylor being better at 10 homs per foot as others are 1000 ohms per foot??? i am not worrying about the radio noise as i am going to take out the radio and harness and get a delete plate from mark...
Its not the radio noise I'm worried about its the interference with things like the ignition module, ECM and other critical electronics on the car. Radio noise can be addressed otherways.

For the Coil packs, Kirbans sells the Magnavox coils, they are the original maker of the Delco coils, I don't think you can find the actual Delco coils anymore. Kirban has a deal with the manufacturer and sells them for a good price, I think I paid around $70 or so..can't remember exactly. Never had a problem with one.

Back