Got a couple of questions, please help

5150ct

I picked up a 86 Regal roller all complete minus drivetrain. Have a 5.7 vortec v8, trans and rear end out of a 96 Chevy Tahoe that was gonna get bagged and body dropped, but i have since lost interest in that project and parted it out except for the above mentioned drivetrain. I would like to do a twin turbo setup on this motor eventually but for now, just trying to get it running. The rear end of the Tahoe drivetrain was narrowed 6 in. to allow it to lay frame with 26in rims. Is that narrow enough to fit under the Regal? Does the 5.7 drop in on the front crossmember or do i need to modify it? The engine is a TBI, but am going to run an Edelbrock Pro Flow XT manifold and fuel rail kit, as well as a 90mm throttle body which I've been told is good for about 1200cfm. I have an old Accel DFI left over out of one of my old 4cyl. race cars that has a 3 bar map already, and am just gonna pin in the additional 4 injectors i removed from the harness originally. Not sure if i can get away with running the Tahoe tranny, I would like to since it was just rebuilt and has less than 20 mi. on it. Constructive comments and criticism welcome.

You sure a 96 is throttle body? Is the top of the intake plastic? The vortec should be tpi. As far as how it mounts it should be about the same as a sbc in a monte.

The engine and tranny should be no problem since it is basically the same dementions as a Monte SS. As far as the rear why do you want to use a 6 lug instead of the factory 5 lug. You'd have to fab brackets either on the car or on the rear to be able to use it.