Got a Ford Lightning

Never thought this would set off the firestorm it has!:wink: I'm thinking Chicken is on to something, we may need to get some Sy/Ty's and Lightning's and have a shoot out!!

Are you kidding me!!! Nasty Wendy's Lightning is sooooo fast it will take out any Sy or TY while towing that 24ft. boat ;)

A Sy/Ty can't race me towing a boat because it can't tow a boat. They puke transmissions just doing what they were built for and you want to race them while TRYING to tow a boat.:rolleyes:

ha,ha,ha you`re right I keep forgetting about his super lightning..:rolleyes:

I was trying to figure out where you got 'Super Lightning' from because I know that I never said anything in boast about having a 'Super Lightning'. Then it occurred to me that the Sy/Tys only made 280hp stock compared to the Lightning's 380hp stock and the Sy/Tys only has 350tq stock compared to the Lightnings 450tq stock. And with a 1350lb payload and 5000lb towing for the Lightning compared to N/A and NA for the Sy/Ty.........I guess it is Super to you.

It's been fun reading this post and having fun ---HOWEVER- None of the vehicles mentioned here fit the legal definition of a TRUCK
A dually diesel well -OK

Speak ill of it you wish but the Lightning is one hell of a PiCKUP TRUCK.

No argument from me on that what so ever. I think Lightnings are great trucks. I only have one small complaint about them:

They seem to get so small, so quickly in my Syclone's rear view mirror, I never get to admire their beauty for long :frown: ;) :cool: