You can type here any text you want

Got A Ticket First Time Car Is Out This Year

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbojay

Beautiful day out, finished installing my new rims, and did an oil change. Took the GN out for it's first drive this year and...I got pulled over in Buffalo Grove by a cop on a motorcycle and got a speeding ticket, doing 57 in 35 but at least he wrote it as 45 in 35 and let me slide on not having my insurance card with me.

Anyways, you guys watch out for cops on motorcycles on these nice spring days.

That'll hold ya. :tongue: Just joking, got to keep an eye open. I watched a trooper sit at the top of the on ramp for 290 today. I'm sure he gets alot of people that way.

Jay....that just means you need to do the Hydroboost conversion sooner so you can actually slow down in time before he gets you!! :eek: You shoulda used the "failing powermaster" excuse to try to get out of it....:biggrin:

LMK when you wanna do the swap.....;)
---Keith

Damm cops. We always tell them that they checked off the wrong box on the application, should of been a fireman. I do not have a GN yet, but I thought that there is a rule for cops not to pull over GN's. Was he jealous!!!!

Busyman - He was just a pissed off a**hole...no appreciation for the GN.

Turbonut85 - I'll be calling you soon.

Jasjamz - Be careful out there.

Hmm, What about a cop that owns a GN? The best of both worlds?

Back