got beat out the hole

HGturboT

HomeGrownPerformanceLV
quick looking car pulls up next to and gives its quiet revs, so i was feeling confident and told him i'd give him the go. the minute he goes i punched it WOT twisting the SH*T out of my car and snapping my neck, then to look up to see him two cars ahead and no way of catching. after the run i attemted to pull up and say "fast bad ass car you got" he turned right while giving me the thumbs down. DAMN THAT BAD ASS CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

How fast is your car?? What kinda car?? Do ya think he was spraying?? More details, please.

Wait! uh! yeah! uh! Hold on time to take my hourly dose of lithium. Oh great I drooled on my keyboard. Too many people in his head to get the story down all at once.

:confused: HMMM good story!!!!!! not:p well it lacks details my friend so the moral is that you got smoked huh!!!!! well what can i say we losse some and we win some. later

more detailed

I was in my GN when a transformer car pulled next to me and was shooting massive amounts of smoke out the bumper blinding me (i guess he was purging his dual NOS system) but the bridge up ahead was open and was scared to jump it.:eek: :eek:

at the end of my story i put "DAMN THAT BAD ASS CAR!!!!!!!!"

when the first person replying asked "what was it", I then repliyed A BAD ASS BUICK GN:confused: :confused: :confused:

im sure some of you read my other posts about my BUICK GN but if not i have one. good to see everyone all worked up and hope trading t/a doesnt seizure, keep up those pills buddy:)

Did that make sense to anyone? I still don't know wtf he's talkin about. LMAO

a transformer car? did it turn into a giant robot lion? whats a trasnformer car?

i've seen a lot of people purge their nitrous, and it has 2 little things of steam looking nitrous, but how is that blinding?

Originally posted by noslo6
Did that make sense to anyone? I still don't know wtf he's talkin about. LMAO

I completely agree--i think this is the dumbest kill story ever----and there have been quite a few.!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

OK, I've knocked back a few beers to try and understand and I think I got it.

By transformer car, I am thinking he is referring back to this little joke someone made in a photo editing program.

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/10/web/190000-190999/190305_59_full.jpg

The blinding smoke, I'm going to have to say is a poorly aimed/set-up nitrous purge system or a burnout, or cigarette smoke, or all three.

So I guess the story should go something like...
"I pull up to the light, and I see a modified sport compact car next to me complete with excessive body kit, spoiler, the works and he begins to rev at me and I give him the go-ahead and accept the challenge to race him but I thought nothing of him. When I had depressed the accelerator, I imagined that I was like Vin Diesel in the Dodge Charger in the action cinema "The Fast and the Furious" as if the torque at the rear wheels were somehow twisting my car with so much force that my body was jerked and the force of the torque pushed me into the back of my seat and I thought that I would catch him only to realize that he was too far ahead of me for me try and catch him. After I had given up, I had attempted to pull forward and congratulate him on beating my Grand National which I thought would surely beat him but he had begun to pull away and shown his dissatisfaction with my lacking of attention to the race as I should have been doing all along. That car was quite impressive."

Or maybe I should have a few more beers and see what I come up with.

Originally posted by Axle
OK, I've knocked back a few beers to try and understand and I think I got it.

By transformer car, I am thinking he is referring back to this little joke someone made in a photo editing program.

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/10/web/190000-190999/190305_59_full.jpg

The blinding smoke, I'm going to have to say is a poorly aimed/set-up nitrous purge system or a burnout, or cigarette smoke, or all three.

So I guess the story should go something like...
"I pull up to the light, and I see a modified sport compact car next to me complete with excessive body kit, spoiler, the works and he begins to rev at me and I give him the go-ahead and accept the challenge to race him but I thought nothing of him. When I had depressed the accelerator, I imagined that I was like Vin Diesel in the Dodge Charger in the action cinema "The Fast and the Furious" as if the torque at the rear wheels were somehow twisting my car with so much force that my body was jerked and the force of the torque pushed me into the back of my seat and I thought that I would catch him only to realize that he was too far ahead of me for me try and catch him. After I had given up, I had attempted to pull forward and congratulate him on beating my Grand National which I thought would surely beat him but he had begun to pull away and shown his dissatisfaction with my lacking of attention to the race as I should have been doing all along. That car was quite impressive."

Or maybe I should have a few more beers and see what I come up with.

No more beers needed, thats a damn shame, that someone who has had a couple of beers can tell someone elses story better than they can tell it.
Maybe HGturboT had a few beers or more than his fair share of beers before posting.
Charles