got beat....

1fast6

03 supercharged cobra with a fresh motor, head work and bigger cams and supporting mods.
Ran from a dig. He got out in front pretty quick but as soon as the boost came on I reeled in about a car length. He stayed about 2 car lengths in front but couldn't pull anymore.

I can't complain though. 25 year old wore out, exhaust leaking, lifters tapping,:eek: V-6 with 80K on the ticker. trans is starting to slip and I'm only making 20# of boost.

lol just make sure you don't oil down the street in front of me "oil man":biggrin:

Still says a lot about a Turbo Buick considering his mods and fresh build could only put 2 lengths on your beater...

Fix that stuff and go embarass him.

Cobra's are my favorite kills...yum :)
Good job! 2 car lengths w/ his build versus yours says alot about our 23 year old Black beasts!

Great that you did that well!! Good thing you didn't go from a roll the Terminators are nasty there :D

You have to make sure you give it your best, if you get beat so be it. I've lost a few but mostly to my mistakes not better cars.

I got beat once when I let a stang talk me into a roll on but then he only raced 100 yards. He had 4.10's and we started from 10 mph and me with no boost built. My mistake. Got next to him one day in the staging lane at G'ville raceway and he pulled out of the lane and backed up. Ha Ha Ha. He was running 13.0's and did not want any part of the T.

Mikey

Great that you did that well!! Good thing you didn't go from a roll the Terminators are nasty there :D

Yeah, I was suprrised I was able to real him back in at all. I didn't get any specs on his car but he was also running DR's and a sumped fuel tank.

He was spinning pretty good out of the hole so that helped....