You can type here any text you want

Got killed today by a (GN) Ricer

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
going down the road in the GTP with the family in the car when i see this "80s" GN in the middle lane (he was just cruising) i pull passed him and gave him the "thumbs up" as to say nice car but i was in a rush so i didn't even slow down to try and talk.
anyway i get caught at a light and i am now in the middle lane and the GN is in the right lane (we are both first at the light) but he stays way back about a cars length. at this point i tell my wife look hes going to try and race and do a ricer flyby. the light turns green and walla he blows passed me (i didn't even try) now we are both at the next light and i pull next to him and say
something to effect of "its abuse to race me with that thing and i am only in this thing". I hope i didn't fck his night up at a glance it looked like a young guy impressing or trying to impress his girl.
BTW my wife was so pissed that i didn't even try i got the "dam" "WHAT" ARRRRR

anyway it was a nice looking GN straight out of the mid 80s with the blue neon lights and all.
Blue neon lights GN guy Good luck with your car and next time pick on some one your own size you bully.:biggrin:
David - Turbopowered68

wow i would hate to see a riced out GN... its just sad... not to mention the classic ricer flyby which is funny but i somewhat despise lol

not really riced out (it looked good) just blue neon lights ricer style.
i am just poking fun at him becuase he picked on me while i was driving a bone stock GTP with 3 other people in the car:mad:.

did i miss something... is there any other kind of GN besides an 80s?????:smile:

80s accessories/styling
Adidas with fat shoe laces
flat top hair cut.
personalized (names) on belt buckles
louvers and ground effects on everything.
Neon lights under the car.
Double wiper blades in deferent colors.

80s accessories/styling
Adidas with fat shoe laces
flat top hair cut.
personalized (names) on belt buckles
louvers and ground effects on everything.
Neon lights under the car.
Double wiper blades in deferent colors.

gotcha.... like those ugly as hell ground effects kits and 15" American Racing Wheels... with hot pink pin stripes

hahah i see i see thanks for clarifying... i figured the worst when you mentioned riced out

Back