Got ripped off on EBAY(wickedsixx)

HvyMtlV6

Just thought I'd share my experience with all you guys, just so know one has to go through the samething as well, to make a long story short, I had bidded on a Hot-Air Intake from a guy on EBAY and of course i won the bidding, I know i was alittle late on making the payment and tried every effort in getting in contact with the seller to let him know my status as to what happened (computer problems), but I still made the payment. Through out the course of time, I made every effort to keep communications with the seller as to whats the status of the winning item and just to make sure that he had received payment, no reply on the seller side, finally after awhile I kind of almost forgotten about it, then all of a sudden WOW :D it finally came in the mail, I was all excited, but when I grabbed the box I was like "no way", its way too light for it to be an intake, so i cut it open, all that was in the box was packing material, boy did my mouth drop :( , then I thought well maybe there was a mistake, so i tried every effort of getting hold of the seller, then i thought "hey maybe he's on the board?" sure enough he was, sent him a few PMs with no luck and finally out of the blues he gets back to me(almost 3weeks) after, so i explained to him what had happened, thinking maybe we can disolve this situation between us, but instead he leaves it up to EBAY instead of trying to take care of it himself, so basically i got ripped off, even though i did file a complaint, EBAY couldn't do anything only because of the monetary value of item, but thats fine, so to top it off, I just like to add that even though it may not be worth anything to you, maybe thats why you put it for bid, but it was worth it to me for bidding on it, so to all you future EBAY bidders, just be careful or should I say "let the buyer beware" :)

I going to temporarily lock this thread to allow wickedsixx to respond. He is away for three weeks. At the end of three weeks I'll move it to the top and allow dialog. I have removed any threads that are not between the two parties.
HvyMtlAnime:
I know you feel this is unfair, but if you email me I'll explain to you on Monday.
Thank you for understanding

As promised, this thread is again open. Per forum rules, only HvyMtlAnime and wickedsixx may participate in this thread.

What really happened....
You took almost a month to pay me even though the auction clearly stated to be paid in seven days. I contacted you several times about payment you kept saying you were going to send it. I did get it 3 days after he asked if I got the payment. I sent the intake via post office and it was also insured. I got contacted via Ebay of the claim that he received the box thought it was pretty light and that it only had packing and a thermostat housing.....not just packing as he states above. He never said the box was damaged or opened. I promptly got out my receipt and quoted the weight (26lbs 11.60 oz) and said don't you hate it when people keep their receipts. He PM'D me and said he wasn't lying and that was the last time he tried to contact me. I left to work out of state with no internet access and a friend had contacted me and told me of the post..otherwise I would have never known. So here is what it boils down to you say it was way too light and I have proof that it wasn't that is why Ebay didn't do anything. YOU ARE EITHER LYING OR SOMEBODY EMPLOYED BY THE POST OFFICE RIPPED YOU OFF. Either way for you to get on here and say anything bad about me is bull**** The package is insured and I will provide digital pics of the receipts after and only after you post a new thread "apollogy to wickedsixx" with details inside and then you can tell the post office they ripped you off and that will be the end of it. I am not going to do the legwork for you because I think you are lying and I will have no part in frauding the post office. I am going back to work on FRIDAY so it must happen by the Thursday the 28th.
Wickedsixx