You can type here any text you want

Got some custom TTA license plates :-)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jan Larsson

Got some custom made TTA plates for show and garage made, these are the real deal made at the prisons in AZ, NV and Alaska. The TTA parking sign is made here in the UK. The AZ and NV plates are what they call "gift plates" and use different colors so you can't use them on a car but they are made at the same place as the legal ones.

If anyone like to get some of these plates let me know and I'll put you in touch with the guy that can get them for you, deleiver time was around 6 weeks or so and they cost $10 or $15 each depending on state.

Attachments

• TTA1078ParkingOnly.jpg
    TTA1078ParkingOnly.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 112
Jan your nuts! :D Let me know where you got the first one from. I'll hang it in the garage! Btw it's 1OF1555! :p :)

1550 or 1555 you can argue :-) The last 5 where not supposed to be as they where the pilots PAS bought from GM and sold as far as I understand it ... so I stick to the 1550 as the "official" number of TTA's :biggrin:

Anyway when you say the first plate you mean the parking sign? That one was made here in the UK and is 18" x 12" so shipping would be a bit expensive.

Looks good Jan!
You know, you could come on down here, do some high speed runs with your rental car (No way will I let you use my car! :biggrin: ), get caught, and work in one of these places you get your plates from! Might be more fun! :D ;)

George :cool:

Back