You can type here any text you want

Gotti rims hoop question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cutluse231

I have a odd wheel question..

I really like the Looks of the GOTTI J55A rims that were used on the Oldsmobile Cutlass FE3X Project.

However they limited their diameter size to 16", with that said and they are 3-piece Modular wheel, can those center sections be fitted/mounted to a different set of "hoops" to get the size of 17"?

I think it is 32 mounting points around the hoop centers for the 3 pieces to be bolted together.

Anyone ever done something like this before...?

Thanks...

I have a odd wheel question..

I really like the Looks of the GOTTI J55A rims that were used on the Oldsmobile Cutlass FE3X Project.

However they limited their diameter size to 16", with that said and they are 3-piece Modular wheel, can those center sections be fitted/mounted to a different set of "hoops" to get the size of 17"?

I think it is 32 mounting points around the hoop centers for the 3 pieces to be bolted together.

Anyone ever done something like this before...?

Thanks...
I would be willing to say NO! A 16" wheel is just that, a 16" and that means the center section would only fit 16" hoops. The center section would have to be 17" to fit 17" hoops..

SW.

I would be willing to say NO! A 16" wheel is just that, a 16" and that means the center section would only fit 16" hoops. The center section would have to be 17" to fit 17" hoops..

SW.

I think the maker of my rims [ROH] used the same center section on both there 18s and 19s.... fwiw

Back