You can type here any text you want

gph on walbro

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

QUIP'6'

Brian Roman
what does a walbro 340 put out is it 255 lph mine took 1 min and 22 sec to fill a gallon

lpaulabbott said:
what does a walbro 340 put out is it 255 lph mine took 1 min and 22 sec to fill a gallon

What voltage did you apply for htis test? I'd expect the spec was using fairly high voltage (just guessing, but over 14V) and probably with no line/hose attached. Look here for flow versus voltage....Notice it is governed by pressure....Did you run your test through hoses and a pressure regulator?

lpaulabbott said:

255lph = ~67.363 gph

If you took 82 sec to fill a gallon, thats
3600s/hr x 1 gal/82s = 43.90 gal/hr x 3.79l/gal = 166.39 l/hr

HTH

The Walbro 340 will fill a gallon container in less than a minute. If yours took as long as 82 seconds, there is some restriction, or maybe it's not really a 340.

Ormand said:
The Walbro 340 will fill a gallon container in less than a minute. If yours took as long as 82 seconds, there is some restriction, or maybe it's not really a 340.

Excellent, either its not up to snuff, or the hose that you just replace from the pump to hanger is leaking back into the tank...Shouldnt thou..

Please let us know what you find, because I have the same pump, new generation 340m from same place and hmmmmmm just wondering wtf

Sorry to cut you short on the phone, was working on another turbo regal this afternoon.
BW

to all who replied thanks alot for the info i got this pump from full throttle and i been chasing a fp problem i am running 43# line off and 17# of boost when i go wot it only goes to 52 to 53# and i'm getting 650 o2 volts this just started a few weeks ago. i thought it was the regulator so i tried 3 of them with the same results. when i brake spool it to 14# i get 57# i get 62# at wot but only for a sec then drops to 52# its like its not keeping up volume wise. another thing i noticed is it runs the same when i bypass the hotwire kit

Back