GPS Tracking Device for your GN

Yeahh the gun works
Especially when you are
1-in the shower
2-sleeping
3-having dinner
4-doing home work with the kids
5-entertaining the wife.

Yeahh I have a gun that’s all I need.:confused: :confused: i eat, sleep, drink and shower in the car.:biggrin:

thanks for the link dude.

see for me the car is always in my sight. i shower not but 10 feet from the car sleep about 5 feet from the car have dinner about 20 feet from the car i dont do homework and i dont have a wife the car is the wife. for me its easy to watch the car. also the only way they are getting it is if they know how to load a program in the XFI or can tow it.

Yeahh the gun works
Especially when you are
1-in the shower
2-sleeping
3-having dinner
4-doing home work with the kids
5-entertaining the wife.

Yeahh I have a gun that’s all I need.:confused: :confused: i eat, sleep, drink and shower in the car.:biggrin:

thanks for the link dude.

i got all of those covered

1. i shower in the front yard with the same hose the car showers with
2. i have a bad back and i have a recommendation from the doctor to sleep in a reclined mid-late 80's gbody drivers seat
3. drive thru
4. not kids
5. she LOVES to ride in the car

nobody said that brent or myself rely ONLY on the gun, just added protection.

buickbert

I KEEP MY GN IN MY OFFICE 4 FT FROM MY DESK .YES IM F N NUTS (HAVE YOU EVER GOTTEN A DESK CHAIR DING ):eek:

Everything helps but an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. There is no reason for anyones car to become stolen these days with the variety of kill switches and immobilizers out there like Ravelco. But there is always the possibility of ur car being towed. A GPS unit would be helpful if that occured.

i got all of those covered

1. i shower in the front yard with the same hose the car showers with
2. i have a bad back and i have a recommendation from the doctor to sleep in a reclined mid-late 80's gbody drivers seat
3. drive thru
4. not kids
5. she LOVES to ride in the car

nobody said that brent or myself rely ONLY on the gun, just added protection.

buickbert

BTW this was a great reply I laughed my a$$ off.