Grade A turbo buick Mechanic

Gbodyolds

CRISPINS AUTO TECH
FLORAL PARK NY
516-327-5507

Got a GN no one can fix ? WE CAN !! you name it we can do it anything from 7 second GN's to twin turbo trans am's to 10 second hondas (we had 3 customers with gnx's this year) full blown drag car no probelm street legal pavement pounder no problem custom bent roll cages and exhaust, back halves, custom 9" rears, fabrications and welding tube frames, custom design twin turbo setups, blowers, nitrous if you can dream it we can build it call today get your car ready for the summer
Ask for Albert

Had some work done by them in 2001. It took a little longer than expected but I think it was due to the 9/11 tragedy and had other cars ahead of me. Crispin did my engine and trans. Friendly service, work is pretty good. But my trans right now dosen't seem to be doing so good. Hey might be my fault.:confused: Good to hear from you again Crispin. Maybe I'll be back sometime this winter for some rear end work and possibly the tranny. If we could work a good price out. :)

John

Good to hear from you again Crispin. Maybe I'll be back sometime this winter for some rear end work and possibly the tranny. If we could work a good price out.

this isnt crispin im his mechanic and advertiser my name is Albert
give us a call well work something out better to get it ready now so it ill be good to go for the summer plus business is slow right now so there will be no long wait this time

whats your name ?

Originally posted by Gbodyolds
this isnt crispin im his mechanic and advertiser my name is Albert
give us a call well work something out better to get it ready now so it ill be good to go for the summer plus business is slow right now so there will be no long wait this time

whats your name ?

John. I had the Burgundy T-Type with the Black GTA rims and GNX vents. Crispin should remember the car it was in there for a loooonnnngg time:) Hope to meet you in person. I should be in contact after the holidays. Give Crispin my regards.

Originally posted by Gbodyolds
did you ever get to see the tube frame 7 sec GN he had

Never got to see it. I only saw the engine on the stand. Also did you guys ever finish that Buick powered Monte Carlo SS Aero coupe?