Grand National Cruise

gn86randy

No can......can
I just read Manny's post on the other thread.......Let's have one Time and Date to follow reply back with which dates work for everyone....lets try and get one together around the beginning of MAY timeframe...............:cool:

Originally posted by gn86randy
I just read Manny's post on the other thread.......Let's have one Time and Date to follow reply back with which dates work for everyone....lets try and get one together around the beginning of MAY timeframe...............:cool:

Hey that's sound good...you plan it out! :D

And Randy I know you never posted 4 of the same threads :confused: :D

freakin computer froze up I pm geoff to correct but I recon you beat him to it........"Dij"

Cool....

Hows about the weekend after Mothers day?? Or did you have another date in mind??
Derek:cool:

freakin computer froze up I pm geoff to correct but I recon you beat him to it........"Dij"

I taught intentionally did it because of your interest of the cruise....Remember press submit once! :eek: Damm if you were buying something online you will get charged 4x that amount! :p

Originally posted by TURBOV6
I taught intentionally did it because of your interest of the cruise....Remember press submit once! :eek: Damm if you were buying something online you will get charged 4x that amount! :p

that's okay because one would be "free" :D

I'm off on the 14th I believe that's the FREE Saturday heheh LOL gotta work Sunday the 15th though....the 87 should be fixed by then, and Tommy you can drive the 86 if you want........

All Interested Cruiser's

I'm trying to get a count of all those that are interested in Cruising Waikiki.....so just reply back or PM me....Just curious............Randy

Count me in. Just let me know where to meet before the drive-through and maybe afterwards a potluck?

Manny

will do

And pot luck sounds good as well, but Tommy you are'nt allow to ring anymore sweets heheh LOL just kidding those Cocoa Puff were awesome...........:) :D ;) straight guy wink that is

Current List of Cruiser's:

Randy an Linda
Geoff
Jackson
Guy
Charlie
Manny
Tommy maybe drivin the 86??????? LMK

List continued:

Derek
Gay

TR's are welcome as well lemme know should be a good day for another Photo OP as well.....

Count me in as long as I find out whats up with the engine coolant temperature being all over the place. I think I have a bad water pump..........................Ill see.

no worries

we don't need to look good to run great.....we all have a little cancer/rust here and there...........

Re: will do

Current List of Cruiser's:

Randy an Linda
Geoff
Jackson
Guy:confused:
Charlie
Manny
Tommy maybe drivin the 86??????? LMK
Hmmm???:rolleyes::eek:
Someone is using my name.:eek::confused:

Originally posted by quicker6
Count me in as long as I find out whats up with the engine coolant temperature being all over the place. I think I have a bad water pump..........................Ill see.
Looks like it's HG time again.:eek: ;) Told you not to try 40#. You only need 15# & one HG to take the #9 spot:D:p ;)

Re: Re: will do

Originally posted by BADDGUY6
Hmmm???:rolleyes::eek:
Someone is using my name.:eek::confused:

Me too??............:confused:

Cruise?!? Better ask Tommy about that.......... :D