You can type here any text you want

grand national exhaust

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jimski

In over my head
Looking for a grand national stock complete exhaust in the philadelphia or tri state area.I would like to pick it up philly,delaware,new jersey,or within range

I THINK I HAVE THE Y-PIPE FROM MY 86 GN THAT I TOOK OFF ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO...IT IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION....I CAN GET A PICTURE OF IT IF YOU WANT IT........

VINCE

I THINK I HAVE THE Y-PIPE FROM MY 86 GN THAT I TOOK OFF ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO...IT IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION....I CAN GET A PICTURE OF IT IF YOU WANT IT........

VINCE

Yes sir im interested.Is it complete from cat back to the rear of the tires?I would love to see a pic

I'LL TRY TO GET THE PICTURE OF THE EXHAUST PIPE FOR YOU....IT'S IN MY OTHER GARAGE THAT I RENT.. I ONLY HAVE THE THE Y-PIPE THAT GOES AFTER THE CAT. AND BEFORE THE MUFFLER...

I'LL TRY TO GET THE PICTURE OF THE EXHAUST PIPE FOR YOU....IT'S IN MY OTHER GARAGE THAT I RENT.. I ONLY HAVE THE THE Y-PIPE THAT GOES AFTER THE CAT. AND BEFORE THE MUFFLER...

I need from cat to the back of tires thanks

curbside please emty youre pm's i cant send anything to you i would like to see a pick of the exhaust thanks

HERE IS THE PICTURE OF THE Y-PIPE THAT GOES FROM THE END OF THE CAT. THIS IS ALL I HAVE OF THE ORIGINAL EXHAUST.. THE REST OF THE EXHAUST SYSTEM WAS RUSTED.

VINCE

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 67
HERE IS THE PICTURE OF THE Y-PIPE THAT GOES FROM THE END OF THE CAT. THIS IS ALL I HAVE OF THE ORIGINAL EXHAUST.. THE REST OF THE EXHAUST SYSTEM WAS RUSTED.

VINCE

Looks good i need complete unit thou.

Back